“Fun Fun Fun”
Review of W Scottsdale

W Scottsdale
Ranked #50 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I spent labor day at the W with some friends and even though it rained it didn't matter that much cause they did so much to make up for it. They had a candy selection at the front desk and had some amazing music the whole weekend. I do need to warn people that it was loud on saturday night, but I didn't care cause people were just having fun even at 3 am. The staff was amazing, sopaul the concierge helped me with places to chill at night which the hotel in a prefect spot since there is about 10 within a half mile radius. The rooms are smaller then normal but the decor is wicked.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 8, 2009

The hotel was magnificent! I had a great time. Everything about the hotel was spectacular - the room. the pool, the service, everything. Billy Keyes was also very helpful and friendly. I will definitely come back to the W.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2009

I had an excellent time at the W, one of my best experiences yet. I often travel to Scottsdale for business and was anxiously awaiting the W's opening.
The ambiance, decor and staff contributed to my excellent experience. Special kudos to the concierge Brittany for being so attentive and making me and my business partners feel welcome.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2009

My recent trip to the W Scottsdale was exactly what I needed to end my summer on a high note. I traveled all the way from Washington DC to escape the chaotic city for a much needed R&R with a group of my closest friends from around the US. The moment I arrived to check in to the hotel, I was instantly greeted by Brittney B, a friendly W employee who made my trip unforgettable. I had briefly mentioned I was hosting a "girls weekend" - to reconnect with friends I had been out of touch with for several years upon making my reservation - and Brittney immediately remembered me and my reason for the vacation. She even took the time to send up a DELICIOUS cupcake tray and a full list of recommendations to make our weekend special. The personalized list included her favorite restaurants, local spas and sightseeing to do around the city. I was relieved I had a personal 'Arizona Insider' to help me plan my weekend - and take the stress and anxiety off of me!

I highly recommend this beautiful hotel! The staff is lovely and is a convenient location!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2009

The lounge is a great place to unwind with some drinks. Our server, Natalie, was excellent. Very efficient!! Great atmosphere!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2009

As a Scottsdale local, why leave town when I can go to the W and always have a great experience right here in my own city. Since the W opened I've stayed many nights in the Hotel, enjoyed many meals in the restaurants and soaked up sun many days at the pool with friends and family. The W pool is outstanding and the staff goes out of their way to accommodate us every time we are there, especially Brittany Bennett. If you ever need anything in that hotel or at the pool, hunt down Brittany and she gets it done. Thanks guys and looking forward to poolside and cooler temps in the coming months!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2009

I am the National Event Director and VP of Business Development with 944 Magazine and we just celebrated our 8 yr anniversary at W Scottsdale and I had a great experience with their entire staff and team. This is now my second event working with them and these guys really now how to support and run a professional event experience. I do events all over the country and this property is one of the most beautiful W locations I have been to. The guys that run the lounges (Triyar team) and the W talent and staff make an amazing team and I would highly recommend hosting an event here. Even the finance guy made me feel comfortable and that never happens! Good job guys! Kudos to all staff that helped make this a memorable experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business