“Lounge-- Great Service”
Review of W Scottsdale

W Scottsdale
Ranked #49 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed September 3, 2009

The lounge is a great place to unwind with some drinks. Our server, Natalie, was excellent. Very efficient!! Great atmosphere!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed September 2, 2009

As a Scottsdale local, why leave town when I can go to the W and always have a great experience right here in my own city. Since the W opened I've stayed many nights in the Hotel, enjoyed many meals in the restaurants and soaked up sun many days at the pool with friends and family. The W pool is outstanding and the staff goes out of their way to accommodate us every time we are there, especially Brittany Bennett. If you ever need anything in that hotel or at the pool, hunt down Brittany and she gets it done. Thanks guys and looking forward to poolside and cooler temps in the coming months!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2009

I am the National Event Director and VP of Business Development with 944 Magazine and we just celebrated our 8 yr anniversary at W Scottsdale and I had a great experience with their entire staff and team. This is now my second event working with them and these guys really now how to support and run a professional event experience. I do events all over the country and this property is one of the most beautiful W locations I have been to. The guys that run the lounges (Triyar team) and the W talent and staff make an amazing team and I would highly recommend hosting an event here. Even the finance guy made me feel comfortable and that never happens! Good job guys! Kudos to all staff that helped make this a memorable experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I have stayed at the W Scottsdale 7 times now. But even after my second stay, the staff remembered me by name, and were very welcoming. The hotel has a great ambiance, one of the best Sushi restaurants, and the hottest Saturday night in town. The rooms are modern and clean, and the suites are spacious and luxurious. The Hotel service is great, be it the valet staff, the bar & security staff, the pool ladies or Bridget and Heidi, the twins, at the Welcome desk. I strongly recommend this hotel for anyone wishing to spend a fun week-end, or to relax by the pool on weekdays (it gets a little crazy on the week-ends, just like all trendy hotel pools in Scottsdale).

Reviewed August 30, 2009

I came in for the weekend to visit friends. We spent the day poolside soaking up the sun. The W staff were very accomodating with every request we made. Brittany Bennett made the day every bit of perfection! Drinks and the food were delish and service couldn't have been any faster and consistent. Each one of our needs were met ten fold! Thanks again for such a wonderful stay. It will be my first and only choice for my future stays in Scottsdale.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2009

That pretty much sums it up. Had a great time and the price was right. I'm going to stay their every time I'm in Scottsdale.

Reviewed August 25, 2009

My 6 friends and I had a great time at the W Hotel in Scottsdale. Billy Keyes made our trip memorable with his outstanding service and recommendations. We enjoyed the spa, pool parties and Sushi Roku in the hotel. We are planning our next trip to the W Hotel in Scottsdale in the near future!