W Scottsdale
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$104
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$129
$104
$99
  • Pool
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$123
$99
$277
$197
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$169
$239
$159
Hyatt.com
1,003 results
All reviewssushi rokusushi restaurantbliss spaspa suitebliss productszen gardenw insidertrendy hotelpool scenepool partybachelor partylobby barentertainment districtsliding doorbars and restaurantshotel guestsfashion square
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Hip and right smack on center of fashion mall with tons of creative concept restaurants steps away
super friendly staff- thanks to Bryn for her help in getting us our balcony room- very personalized service

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

The W was wonderful. I had reserved the spa suite but found I was upgraded to the Wow suite and boy was I ever wowed!! Sexy, sleek and modern. The bed had fur, glitter and animal print accents. The living room was gorgeous. The outdoor patio overlooked the pool. And the bathroom? There are no words!! I visited the bliss spa one day which was absolutely one of the best massages I have ever had. Thursday night they had a pool party and gave out free gift bags filled with goodies. Tons of shopping nearby within walking distance. Sushi restaurant on site was awesome! This was my first visit to Arizona and they made this southern girl have a very nice welcome! Thanks for the memories!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Brad_Wulff, Guest Relations Manager at W Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Hello, and thank you for sharing your W Scottsdale experience! I am so glad that W Scottsdale was able to be your first impression of Arizona, and it sounds like a great first visit.

Our WOW suites are really something, and the patios with the WET deck views are definitely one of the best features.

I look forward to seeing you again soon, and I love the pictures you posted!

Brad W

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is my third stay at the W Scottsdale. Each time has been enjoyable. The staff pays great attention to detail and are very friendly. The valets are prompt and attentive. The front desk staff listens and pays attention and offers help. The room was clean and comfortable.

The W hotel is a boutique hotel and if you like their style then you will be impressed with the W Scottsdale. They do an excellent job. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you enjoy W Hotels you will not be disappointed with this one. The lobby and pool scene won't disappoint. A side note, be prepared for a festive loud pool scene approaching each weekend. The W pool hosts Neiman Marcus fashion shows with singers to cool techno rave DJs. Any room over looking the pool will be able to hear the pool scene well into the night. It was not a problem for us ... which brings up the staff. When you do check in the staff does warn you of the noise before allowing you to check into a room over looking the pool.

The staff, from the pool waitresses, to check in, to housecleaning where professional, helpful, and excellent. The staff got a 5 star from us.

The food is also excellent. The sushi restaurant, SoKu is also a 5 star quality. excellent grade sushi served in creative rolls, wraps, and carpaccios.

The only reason for the 4 star rating is that, while the rooms were nice and W creative, they were extremely small.

If you are a W traveler, you will not be disappointed in this W.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Brad_Wulff, Guest Relations Manager at W Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Hello and thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay.

We do have a very vibrant nightlife at W Scottsdale, and we did recently host a Neiman Marcus fashion show on our rooftop. I am glad you seemed to enjoy it!

We do our best to let our guests know when we have special events occurring on property, as we always want you to attend!

I am happy you found our Talent to be excellent, that is the best compliment we can receive.
I hope to welcome you back to W Scottsdale soon, and for your next visit we do have many different floor-plans and rooms available.

Have a great day!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This hotel was just way too trendy and modern for me...I like color and character. The staff was wonderful but the policies they have to adhere to are impossible for me to appreciate as they are all about the $$$$...free WiFi in the bar but not in your room?? come on...and it is $10.95 a day..I have stayed at other Starwood Resorts and WiFi was free and they even had computers at not charge for guests..not at the W. Water was totally unreasonable as was parking..I parked on the street as $16.00 a day for parking in AZ no way..Would I go back..no.. plus there is every type of booze and fancy water in the room but no coffee!! Complimentary coffee in the lobby until 10:00 am..nope not for me..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank senorapeggyl

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us.
I am sorry to see that your stay did not live up to your expectations. It is always our intention to provide amenities to our guests, and make sure that any pricing is available up front as well as on our website.

Our Wheels service offers a safe and convenient place for your transportation, as our location right in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale can cause some difficulty in finding street parking. We also do have coffee makers available in room upon request.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

Brad W