W Scottsdale
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$104
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$129
$104
$99
  • Pool
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$123
$277
$197
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$169
$799
$195
  • Restaurant
1,003 results
All reviewssushi rokusushi restaurantbliss spaspa suitebliss productszen gardenw insidertrendy hotelpool scenepool partybachelor partylobby barentertainment districtsliding doorbars and restaurantshotel guestsfashion square
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed at the W hotel for a friends bachelor party, the rooms were awesome and the staff were even better. We were hooked up VIP at night time and daytime at the cabanas, the pool scene was awesome and the nightlife there rocked. Make sure you ask for Halley Victoria, she was awesome, super hot and very friendly. She went above and beyond to accomodate a bunch of stupid guys!

I can't wait to come back, my new favorite spot!

SF

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is the only place that I stay when I go to Scottsdale, AZ. Every time I go there I can count on the staff greeting me and making me feel welcome. For someone that travels 8-10 days a month this means a lot. The front desk staff has gone out of their way for me in the past so that I can receive my SPG Platinum benifits. One day when I arrived at the hotel everything was completely booked, so I couldn't get into a SPG room right away. Jilly Livigni and her front desk staff watched the hotel reservations during my entire stay so that I could move into an upgraded room when one came available. The consideration alone was almost better than actually being in a bigger room. This is why I stay at the W Scottsdale. Thank you, guys!

Room Tip: The 2nd floor rooms facing the interior are my favorite
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
alyskie, Guest Relations Manager at W Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Thank you for making W Scottsdale your home away from home! We love to hear that Jilly and our Welcome team are taking good care of our Platinum guests! We will all be looking forward to your next visit to Scottsdale! Thank you, Alyssa Kiefer, W Scottsdale

Reviewed September 11, 2011

My work and fun take me on frequent trips through the country and more often than not try to frequent places I've had a memorable experience and one of these places is the W Scottsdale. I don't consider myself "an ugly American" and am pretty low key with my expectations however the quality of service that the hotel maintains, along with the fact that it still throws down the gauntlet with the pool, sushi restaurant and night life makes this a no brainer. However, I would like to point out a couple of employees; Brigitte and Heidi who bring their A game every time I've visited.I have been a guest at this hotel since it opened three years ago and on my latest trip was greeted by a "welcome back" card upon check in. Now I know they know me and know I will continue to frequent this place but noted that they made an extra effort to check on my room before arrival (and had in advance hooked me up with my favorite room over looking pool) and made sure everything was in order. Thought that was very cool that they recognize not only new but existing customers and I can assure you it's not always the case around the country and don't get me started on Mexico.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

I WAS TOLD THIS IS THE BEST HOTEL TO STAY AT IN SCOTTSDALE, AND EVERYONE WAS RIGHT... I was greeted with a smile by to wonderful ladies, Heidi & Brigitte, who filled me in with all of what the Hotel had to offer. INCLUDING THE POOL PARTY, which was one of the best ones I've ever been to. The entire staff is great, and will def. come back next time I am in town. Thanks again Heidi & Brigitte....
E

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2011

First of all, I stayed at the W for business. I wasn't there with the under 30 crowd looking to party; I was there to work. So this is more of a review for the business traveler. And for a business stay, it's pleasant enough. The rooms are tastefully done, and while I'm not crazy about the bed in the center of the room thing, it didn't bother me. The fitness center gets high marks, as does the helpful staff. The location is great, with shopping and restaurants within walking distance. A couple of small gripes: twenty-six dollars a night for valet parking seems a bit excessive. My company was picking up the tab, but I just couldn't stomach that kind of bill. You can park about a block away and walk over. Another negative was the business center. I can't remember the exact charges, but to use the computers down there with the internet and printer, it was something outrageous like eight dollars for fifteen minutes. In addition, there was another outrageous per page printing charge. Again, I wasn't picking up the tab, but it was still too much for me. I walked about two blocks down to the Fed Ex Kinkos and printed all my documents for about a dollar. If you get the Wireless in the room, the "standard wireless" isn't strong enough. I can only assume that their "premium wireless" is stronger. The standard plan was almost worthless. All in all, however, a pleasant business stay.