“#1”

Wildfish Seafood Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfish Seafood Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,241 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd.
Description: The only thing primitive about Wildfish Seafood Grille is the swimmingly fresh seafood -- mostly caught the day before and shipped next day on ice. Otherwise, this cosmopolitan bistro is as sophisticated as any fine eatery in New York or Vegas. Burnished wood, dim theatrical lighting, cozy tables, a stylish exhibition kitchen and central bar with several TVs available to catch the game embellish the interior. Veteran restaurateurs Guy Villavaso and Larry Foles (Z'Tejas, Eddie V's Edgewater Grille) have created a fierce seafood-steakhouse combination, which attracts food-loving couples, ladies on a luxurious night out and sexy singles at the bar. Because Wildfish is not as wallet-busting as similar concepts in the area, go ahead and start with a spicy lump crab cake surrounded in a buttery remoulade sauce. If you're in the mood for steak, pick a finely aged filet, rib eye or veal chop.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“#1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

If we lived in Scottsdale, this would be our "go-to" place. We went two nights out of the week we were there. What more could you want? It has great ambiance, excellent service, delicious food...and to make it more affordable, just go for Happy Hour (available everyday).

First Whitney and then Nadine treated us like royalty and family. They made great menu recommendations and were very attentive and engaging. We even got a free desert for my wife's birthday...

The crab cake was the best I've ever had! They should take "cake" out of the name because it's all crab and it's mouth watering. My wife, who doesn't care for crab cakes, loved it. We also enjoyed the Lobster and shrimp bisque, salt and pepper shrimp and Ahi tuna tartare.

It's an excellent restarant...wish we had plans to go back tonite...

3 Thank CocoZou

Portland, Oregon
“Best Seafood Ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Best restaurant I have been too in a long time. Crab cake was big and all pure crabmeat. Crab Mushroom Fried Rice was simply delicious. Last but not least Pineapple Upside Down Cake set on fire was to die for. This place rocks we went on our last night in Scottsdale and it was worth the wait. Also on Sundays the have all evening Happy Hour the drinks are strong too :)

1 Thank Syreeta A
Phoenix, Arizona
“Not the "happiest" happy hour!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Its Sunday @430, very low attendance at the bar and in the restaurant, but the bartender gave a "I'm so busy" vibe. I ordered one of thier HH drinks and looked at the food menu while waiting for my friends. Once they arrived, they ordered drinks which didn't take to long, but then was neglected for at least 15mins with our food menu's closed so we could order food. I was very specific in ordering the shrimp and crab chop salad "no walnuts", but when my salad arrived, walnuts in my salad. I was fine with just picking them out, for the salad was really good, but next thing I know, the bartender has his hands all over my salad plate and starting to take it away shaking his head and saying "they put walnuts in your salad, I will have them make you a new one", which I replied it's fine, I can pick them out, but he had already started to walk away with my plate in his hand and the fork in my mouth! I had also ordered crab cakes, as well as my friend, but her's came out and mine did not, so I had to wait again for food. My friends ordered a plate of oysters that they were sharing, but was not given an extra plate.... that was odd. And finally, the bill. Got charged for an extra salad, you know the one WITH walnuts!! All in all, not to impressed with happy hour service. Maybe I will stick to just dinner after 7pm!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Would go again in a minute”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

This restaurant was fantastic!!! Everything about it was great! The food, the wine selection, the service, the selections, the atmosphere.... Just fantastic! We loved every food item. I had the Chilean Sea Bass and my husband had the Ahi Tuna and we plan on returning for sure on our next visit! Just wonderful!

Visited August 2013
“Great fund”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Nice decor is a plus but the stars of this show are the food and the waitstaff. Highly recommend the lobster and shrimp bisque - one of the best we've had. Sockeye salmon and grouper were expertly prepared. Our waiter was excellent. Don't miss this place. We'll be back.

Visited August 2013