“Fox Food Groups Extravaganza”
Review of The Greene House

The Greene House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Greene House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,276 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: From one of the seats on The Greene House’s wraparound patio, you’ll forget for a brief moment that you don’t live in this quiet and comfortable craftsman-style eatery. While the room itself is enough to feel welcome and invited, the inspired-by-nature cuisine and boutique wine list will encourage a palpable need to linger. The hardwood high-top tables in the lounge are perfect for sharing one of our crave-worthy desserts, a bottle of wine, or a whole afternoon.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Okay that means it's kind of a chain, but not really. This corporation has many restaurants in the area and several other states. But they have different names and different styles they cater too. The facility itself is designed like a craftsman bungalow. Which happens to be my favorite. The menu isn't very large and prices are upscale. Staff is friendly and kitchen savy about how the foods are prepared. I did order a filet medium. Typically I would send back when it is too pink. So check on that. Otherwise solid. Birthday treat was individual pinapple upside down cake with vanilla ice cream. Very tasty. Parking is somewhat difficult. Restaurant kinda buried in the middle of the entire shopping facility. Many restaurants located in the Kierland Commons.

1  Thank back2mac09
There are newer reviews for The Greene House

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Sunday lunch at The Greene House was fabulous. Went with friends. Hubby and I had the mussels as an appetizer - a meal in itself. Perfectly cooked with wine, tomatoes, chorizo and garlic. We had salads as the main and couldn't finish them the mussels were so filling. Premium wines at 50% discount on Sundays. Had a delicious Susana Malbec - usually $60 for $30. Friends had the calimari and the fish tacos - both were delicious. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

All local fresh food, good service and nice outdoor dinning area. Our waiter recommended the fired chicken it was crispy and boneless with lots of fresh veggie. Can't wait to go back and try the other fresh items on the menu.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Having patronized almost all of San Fox's restaurants in the Phx Metro I'd say The Greene House is our least favorite. The food is less than adventurous: safe and somewhat bland. We tried it 3 times and ordered different things each time and we were underwhelmed every time. Last night we had the smoked salmon app (pales in comparison to Houston's), and I had the roasted Brussels sprouts (more like steamed--no carmelization) and trout (can't come close to White Chocolate Grill's). The accompanying potatoes were hard. Then when I found out you can get a scoop of sorbet for dessert that they want $7.00 for I had to offer up an emphatic no. Which is what I'll say the next time someone suggests The Greene House for dinner.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is the second time we have had dinner at this restaurant. Both times it was great. On our last visit, I had rainbow trout and my wife had ahi tuna. Both meals were excellent. The service was prompt and the server was knowledgeable about the menu. The total bill (we did not order drinks) was $48.00 including taxes and tips.