“Loved the decor and music!”

ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho
Reserve with OpenTable
ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 1,308 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: 69th Street and Indian School Road
Transit: The South West corner of 69th Street and Indian School
Description: ZuZu personifies what we love about Arizona: its rich sense of history, warm hospitality and all its gentle reminders that we should never take ourselves too seriously. Executive Chef Russell LaCasce serves up seasonal American fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring organic ingredients from local purveyors. Dine inside or on the shaded courtyard patio, with a wall of floor-to-ceiling glass that opens to let the outside in. The lounge is open until midnight or later daily, the perfect spot for happy hour, shared plates, crafty cocktails and classic martinis.
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We absolutely loved the 50s-60s decor of ZuZu! And, the oldies music playing in the background. The food was good, not fantastic, but it could have been the items we chose. We will try it again.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Loved each meal - ate on the patio as well as indoor

Reviewed February 13, 2012

We had great fun at ZuZu! Hip, cool place. Not sure when you walk in what to expect but it was really good food - fun menu and would be a great place just for drinks and appetizers if you dont want a big meal. I had a burger which was really good. Others at our table had the more house specialty stuff and they loved theirs as well. The drinks are fun and good - Ricky Ricardo, Red Light District, etc. GO, ENJOY, ZUZU it up!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Decor and food were great. Outside seating was so-so because pool view obstructed and eating area in shadow of hotel most of the day.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I grew up in this area of Scottsdale so I wanted to see the renovation to the Valley Ho but got another nice surprise with Cafe Zu Zu. It's slightly pricey (not too bad though). The food is comfort with a twist and I appreciated the vegetarian items. The booths are super high backs and I was having a financial discussion with a friend who's a CPA and appreciated the privacy it offered. Our waiter Rudy was a super nice guy, very attentive but didn't hang out and be annoying either. He timed each visit perfectly. I loved the spaghetti squash, my husband had the roasted penne chicken with pesto (I had a bite of the penne and it was amazing). My friend had the mac and cheese which he said was really wonderful. They also had a braised cabbage special that night which I also ordered and it was declicious. Oh heavens, I almost forgot the bread basket alone is worth the visit. Slightly crisp buns on the outside and tender on the inside. OK, we ate more bread then we should. For 3 people who were all drinking the bill was about $100 which I felt was pretty reasonable.

1  Thank K9Whspr