“Stellar service with good good ”

Yard House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Yard House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #213 of 1,267 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
“Stellar service with good good ”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

After reading several of the reviews we were somewhat apprehensive about eating here. But after look over the menu and previous good experience at the one at Westgate, we are here for lunch during the week. Service was above and beyond expectations, from the hostess to the managers making sure our meal was perfect. We both did burgers and beer from their extensive selections. Defiantly worth time while at Fashion Square.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“overpriced fast food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

good fish but everything except happy hour very expensive. great place for a good beer selection but mostly bar food

Visited February 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A pretty good experience”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I'm not always fond of the large chain type restaurants, but this one was pretty good. I thought my dish was ok, but my guests thought theirs was great. The service was very good and attentive. It was not packed busy, but busy enough. Would not be my first choice, but I would go back based on the experience of my guests.

• Visited May 2014
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Mac n Cheese was delicious”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Considering it was prom and most of the restaurants had really long wait times it was nice that we were seated quickly and the food was really good. I loved the mac and cheese with chicken and bacon!

Visited April 2014
Calgary Alberta
“Impressive Tap list”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We came here specifically because my husband loves beer on tap! He was not disappointed. There is a huge selection, as well as some cider selections which I enjoyed. The menu, and dishes that others had looked very good. Unfortunately, we were still full from lunch and only had a small snack. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. This is a great place to have lunch or go after shopping, or anytime. I want to return to try more menu items.

Visited April 2014