Tripadvisor

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Cross street: Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Transit: Public transit stops East& West bound as well as North & South bound at the intersection.
Description: Voted the 'Best Italian Restaurant' by the readers of Scottsdale Magazine. La Torretta's combination of fine authentic Italian food, personalized service and congenial atmosphere amounts to the highest quality dining experience. The restaurant is elegantly decorated with Renaissance-era oil paintings and stained glass in the spirit of Italy. For a great outdoor dining experience, La Torretta features open air Patio Dining. Specialties include: Osso Buco, nightly Seafood Specials and homemade Pastas.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

For family dinner we went there we walked in two more family where ahead of us no one was there to help we stayed ten minutes no one even came to see do we have reservations or not we find waiter he said you have to Waite it was our first time in that city we find that restaurant on line then they gave us table food was bad price for that food was high non of us where happy
I strongly DO NOT recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (194)

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The food itself was good (cannot say excellent) and the ambiance was ok. I thought it was somewhat pricy for what we had to eat but felt the server was pushing us somewhat into purchasing a bottle of wine. They were very friendly and the service was good.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

We became engaged in this restaurant five years ago on Christmas Eve so it has become a tradition for us. Excellent Italian dishes, good wine list, prompt service, owner is very visible and outgoing.

Reviewed December 4, 2019

This restaurant is a nice quiet little place with amazing food. Had a family member in town and went for dinner and not a single dish wasn't on point. The appetizers, main dishes and desserts were all fantastic. The place is definitely a more upscale dress up location. The staff is fantastic and very personable. It is a locally owned non-chain establishment, they proud of their product and it shows from the time you enter until the time you leave. My only regret is was I waited like ten years to return from the last time I was there, that was a mistake on my part. The experience then was as good as it was the other night a decade ago.

Reviewed December 3, 2019

First thing... The review that was left by Monte S is obviously fake, or he was at a different restaurant, because what he described is the complete opposite of this restaurant and how the staff acts.
I have been to this restaurant many times with my mother and friends. We all love this place. Not only is the food delicious, but the best thing about it is, the waiters are very accommodating, and very attentive. And, the one waiter we always have, is also very personable and funny. The butternut squash ravioli is what I have gotten most. It is delicious. My mother usually gets the cheese ravioli. Tonight, she tried the Linguini with clam sauce, which was really delicious. It was packed with a lot of clams. They have a really wonderful berry salad that we order before the meal. It has candied walnuts and blueberries and strawberries in the salad. It's really good. For dessert, we've all tried the round chocolate lava cake, which is small, but VERY rich. Also, the tiramisu, which is yummy. I think next time we will try the New York cheesecake, which I don't usually get, but it was being served to someone tonight, and it looked reeeally good. We are very pleased with the food, and, especially, the service. We will keep coming back, for sure!