“A well deserved ranking”

Butterfield's Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 1,276 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Description: Creative daytime dishes & fresh-squeezed OJ share menu space with lunch faves at this buzzy local hot-spot with a comfortable vibe.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We wanted to try someplace different, and saw this place when driving, one day. We looked at TripAdvisor and saw the reviews. We went to have breakfast on a sunday and saw the crowd. The wait wasn't bad, showing how efficient they are.

Then we ate. WOW is all I can say. it's amazing how a simple omelet and blueberry pancakes can differ from one place to the next.

I gave it 5 stars. Do I need to say more?

1  Thank Michael W
There are newer reviews for Butterfield's Pancake House

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Good spot for breakfast with fresh squeezed orange juice. I've felt like they hover over your table and hurry you along on some visits, but this has seemed like less of an issue on my last few visits.

1  Thank Alli M
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

During our visit to Scottsdale we were looking for a local restaurant to have breakfast. One of our family members suggested we go to Butterfields. Loved it! The pancakes were perfectly cooked. Our coffee was continuously kept filled. The fresh squeezed orange juice was wonderful. Very generous portions. Service was great. Staff was very friendly. Highly recommend.

1  Thank FlaDeb
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

This was my third trip to Butterfield's when visiting Scottsdale from Michigan. So this time I wanted to take my husband because I knew he would love it. The food was excellent he got a waffle with ice cream and all the trimmings. I got an omelet which was light and fluffy. The hash browns were homemade and more like home fries. We will be back for sure on our next visit to Scottsdale.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant many times and can say without reservation that they serve the best breakfast menu I have ever eaten. Today I had the most fluffy scrambled eggs and pancakes with crisp delicious hashbrowns. In the past I have eaten french toast, omelets, salads, wraps, etc. and never failed to have an enjoyable meal with courteous wait staff and service. A real treat for the early morning crowd.

1  Thank azact3