“Great Breakfast in Scottsdale”

Butterfield's Pancake House
Ranked #4 of 1,268 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Description: Creative daytime dishes & fresh-squeezed OJ share menu space with lunch faves at this buzzy local hot-spot with a comfortable vibe.
Tampa, Florida
“Great Breakfast in Scottsdale”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

During our visit to Scottsdale we were looking for a local restaurant to have breakfast. One of our family members suggested we go to Butterfields. Loved it! The pancakes were perfectly cooked. Our coffee was continuously kept filled. The fresh squeezed orange juice was wonderful. Very generous portions. Service was great. Staff was very friendly. Highly recommend.

1 Thank FlaDeb

• Korean first
Beverly Hills, Florida
“Greatest Breakfast of our Trip”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

This was my third trip to Butterfield's when visiting Scottsdale from Michigan. So this time I wanted to take my husband because I knew he would love it. The food was excellent he got a waffle with ice cream and all the trimmings. I got an omelet which was light and fluffy. The hash browns were homemade and more like home fries. We will be back for sure on our next visit to Scottsdale.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Brunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant many times and can say without reservation that they serve the best breakfast menu I have ever eaten. Today I had the most fluffy scrambled eggs and pancakes with crisp delicious hashbrowns. In the past I have eaten french toast, omelets, salads, wraps, etc. and never failed to have an enjoyable meal with courteous wait staff and service. A real treat for the early morning crowd.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank azact3
“Thanks TripAdvisor!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We never would have discovered this great local secret without all the other reviews! Great place, great food!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Wanda29
El Paso, Texas
“Don't drink the coffee”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food and atmosphere are very nice. You can tell it is a local favorite because it is always busy.
I can't recommend the coffee however, it is just basic coffee and not very good but they charge $3.

Visited September 2013