“Mediterranean - Lebanese”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014

The menu covers most of the mediterranean cuisine North American's are used to. The menu has a heavy influence from Lebanon. If you are going to be adventurous you will enjoy the spice medleys. I had Sujuk which was warned to be spicy. It was very flavourful but not "hot" spicy. Very enjoyable. I was not going to have desert but the attention to detail for the beginning of my meal, I felt compelled to at least "see" what deserts they had to offer. My waiter, Abe, was so enthusiastic showing the home made Lebanese dishes and describing the Gelato on order. I chose the Chef's Orange Blossom and Pistachio Gelato. It was a wonderful pallet cleanser. It would be perfect to share.
The staff was very attentive and personable. AAA+ service. Thank you.

There are newer reviews for Naya Mediterranean Cuisine

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Traveling for business, stumbled across this place. Although the decor is beautiful, the menu left much to be desired - not much selection and did not feel Mediterranean. The hummus had little flavor & food overall seemed to lack seasoning. Our waiter was creepy & felt like he was putting on an act rather than being genuine. He also disappeared after he left the check at our table.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We loved our dinner. Did a big appatizer platter that had all the typical mediterainian dips and sauces with pita. The chicken kabob was tender and the wines by the glass were very good. They have a happy hour from 4 to 6 with very inexpensive wine by the glass as well. Staff is very nice. Live music on Fridays.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Had a large party with an early reservation on a weekday night. Seated right next to kitchen even though the restaurant was empty with only a handful of tables. My guests didn't seem to mind but I couldn't understand the reasoning. When we left there were still plenty of open tables as it was not a busy night at all. My very first job was hostess at a popular steakhouse back in the day. Even as a teenager, I sat early reservations at the best tables and tried my best to make guests feel special. For such lavishly decorated restaurant I was disappointed that the customer service wasn't as stellar.
The food was ok and now that we've been there's no reason to go back. The best part of our night was our servers:)

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Very disappointing dinner. The menu lacked any creativity. We had mixed grill which had chicken and beef kebabs which were boring and lacked taste. Lamb chop was good as was humus. But very disappointing food given a very prime restaurant space. Service was poor as well with nobody asking how our food was and waitress being quite abrupt with clearing table and pushing check. Way too many restaurants in Scottsdale to return to this one.