Hotel Valley Ho
$84
$158
$139
  • Pool
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$107
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$108
$99
Agoda.com
$231
$161
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$209
$159
$239
$189
1,814 results
All reviewsmid centurycafe zuzumad menretro feelcabana roomtower roomold town scottsdalecool retropool sceneart galleriespool partyfree trolleypool viewgirls weekendmain poolbusiness meetingpool staff
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had eaten at the hotel restaurant (Cafe ZuZu) several times and thought we'd try a staycation there. VERY happy we did. Great room, and excellent service from the staff. The food at ZuZu was great, as usual, and the pool was tons of fun, with live music Friday night and a DJ Saturday afternoon. Also walking distance to Old Town Scottsdale, with lots of cool bars and restaurants nearby (we walked to The House Brasserie and had drinks ... the patio was great, even in June, and the service was outstanding there, as well). Probably wouldn't recommend it for kids ... there were some kids there, and I'm sure they were having fun, too, and they didn't see or hear anything inappropriate. But the vibe is definitely more for adults. Highly recommended for a couples outing or even just to hang with friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kristin_Heggli, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Valley Ho, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

I'm glad you finally decided to stay with us! We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Valley Ho is absolutely amazing! I stayed there this past weekend, for the first time, and loved everything about it. The room was ADORABLE, super clean and the bed was insanely comfortable. The pool was a blast, with amazing service! I can't wait to come back, soon!

1  Thank Elma0410
Kristin_Heggli, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Valley Ho, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Elma,

I'm glad you had a fun time at the pool! We appreciate your visit and your review.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've stayed at the Ho a couple times and it never fails to exceed my expectations.

This past time I brought my dog with me and it was like a staycation for him as well. Walking the grassy grounds, getting spoiled with treats from the concierge and sun bathing on the patio was just what we needed to relax.

I love booking a weekend with friends because whether it's a trip to get ice or a pop-in/pop-out of Zuzu I always spot someone I know and feel like a million bucks.

Their boutique gym is also unexpectedly tranquil. Great view and there's a mini studio space to stretch, do yoga or jump rope.

Next time I definitely want to cruise around Old Town on their beach cruisers (or bring my own bike!) as well as hit up the rooftop patio.

The Valley Ho can do no wrong in my mind.

Room Tip: Building 6 was a little noisy with traffic, would push for a courtyard-facing room next time!
1  Thank Stefanie G

We appreciate your review! We are always happy to accommodate room preferences whenever possible. I also love the courtyard-facing rooms. We offer a range of classes in our movement studio, including yoga, Zumba, and more. Cheers!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

What an escape! I have "staycationed" here a few times; the reasonable summer rates, always-friendly service and impeccably clean + comfy rooms make for the perfect getaway.

I typically book a treatment at the spa during my stays for maximum relaxation. Although there aren't many amenities, they have great monthly and weekday specials and all of the therapists are gracious and professional. Book a Lomi Lomi massage for a completely blissful experience!

Spend your day poolside for an energetic vibe along with attentive servers who always keep your ice water full or queue up cocktails and bites. The bar/lounge at ZuZu is the perfect place to unwind and socialize before heading out to one (or two...or three!) of the sea of amazing restaurants and bars nearby. And if you've melted into your heavenly bed, order room service to put yourself in total vacation bum mode...you won't wanna leave the Valley Ho!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kaliajp

I love the Lomi Lomi, great choice! We really appreciate your review, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed there last weekend with my husband and some friends from work. We are local, but it still felt like a real vacation. There is a great sense of community on the property. The customer service was excellent, and the pool is a circle! We usually stay here at least once or twice a year, but it never seems like enough.

Room Tip: Any room is good, but get one with the tub in the room, and you will never leave!
1  Thank Chianne N

Chianne,

We appreciate your comments! If you've never been to our monthly Chef's Table at ZuZu, you may enjoy it. It's a four-course dinner with beverage pairings. We hope you have a delightful summer!