“The best darn ball park in Scottsdale”
Review of Scottsdale Stadium

Scottsdale Stadium
Ranked #15 of 165 things to do in Scottsdale
Sonoma, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The best darn ball park in Scottsdale”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

What a wonderful place to watch the Giants and enjoy a dog and a beer. You can't beat a warm night in Scottsdale in March at the ballpark. Nothing better!

San Francisco, California
134 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Spring Training!!! boo: Dugout store :(”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've visited this ball park several times, and overall I enjoy myself and get to watch my hometown favorites, my beloved SF Giants. This time was no exception. The food at this park is top-rate, love the nachos and some of the 'non-traditional' ball park favorites! I do find this park becomingly exceedingly crowded, however I understand with two World Series wins under our belt!

I do however have a complaint - the dugout store was quite a disappointment. Aside from the huge crowd and barely being able to get your foot in the door, there was ZERO merchandise in anything over a size medium to purchase. I heard dozens of folks complaining about this. When you travel out of state to watch some Spring Ball, at least they could have an adequate amount t-shirts to sell us, come on now guys...lets hope this isn't the case next year.

2 Thank urban_girlie
Manteca, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful stadium”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Scottsdale Stadium is perfectly located in old town. It has alot of grass and trees and the seats were comfortable. The food looked amazing, however I did not try any but I did have the great lemonade everyday. I really enjoyed going to this stadium however, if you want to see the players up close you have a better chance going to an away game and going early for batting practice. At Scottsdale, they open the gates AFTER the Giants have warmed up. If you do go early, you can see the non roster/minor league players warming up at the practice field which was fun. (they may be the next Buster) What wasn't nice about Scotsdale was the price of the tickets. The tickets were extremely expensive and most of the regular roster was gone by the fourth inning. I realize they are the world champions but this was not cool Giants. "We would like to thank our fans" NOT! However you should still see this stadium. Check Stubhub for better prices and go during the week if possible.

Monterey
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Let's Go Giants...Let's Go Giants...”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Spring Training with the San Francisco Giants in the warm sun with a cold beer. What could be better? How about Free Parking! Beer prices are high $8.50 but the experience is great.
You can also get Lemonade, Lemonade, Just like Grandma made! You know you want it!

Gold River, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The home of the spring training Giants is a wonderful venue. Close to old town and plenty of free parking is available. Prices inside the park are MLB prices ($8.50 for a beer.) We chose seats directly behind home plate and were in the highest row...which still are great seats AND in the shade. Because it was a day game, shade is something to consider. We visited the stadium in Peoria as well, and both were great. However, the location of Scottsdale Stadium is fantastic if staying in or around Scottsdale.