“Absolutely beautiful,rode shotgun”
Review of MacDonald's Ranch

MacDonald's Ranch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your trip to the Valley of the Sun will be a memory you will never forget! Leave the city behind and enjoy the peaceful, scenic Sonoran Desert on one of our many horses. We are proud of our gentle and friendly herd! Call today to check availability!
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Visiting from GA. My first Stagecoach ride, and excelled beyond my expectations.. JB my driver and the staff were so terrific. I learned so much, I did the horse ride in the Phoenix 33 yrs. ago and I am so happy I called today to do this ride. THANKS MAC DONALD'S RANCH!!

1  Thank CharleneGa

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Visiting from Denver, my daughter (9 yrs) and I went on a 2 hour trail ride. The experience was great. We opted for an early morning ride to beat the heat. The horses were great, the guide was wonderful. I wold definitely come back again.

1  Thank VinoInAGlass
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This was my first horsebackride and it was amazing! JB and Nicky were fun, smart, helpfull,... certainly coming back here!! Over the top!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a groupon so we had a discount, but it was still reasonably priced. The people that run it are kind and welcoming and the horses ameable we went on a one hour ride. The horses for the kids were sweet and well-trained.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had a great 2 hour ride in the morning. We used a groupon and had no problems. Mike was our trail guide, he was awesome. Our girls 9 &13 had never rode before but it was very easy. Between Mike and the well trained horses they made the girls feel like pros. They provide water to take on the trail. The only negative is now the girls want a pet horse :) Our cowgirl Annie won't stop talking about her horse Sweet Tea.