“My Terrible Experience at Casino Arizona Indian Bend”
Review of Casino Arizona

Casino Arizona
Ranked #53 of 163 things to do in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: Casino Arizona is truly your home for the hottest gaming action around Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ. We proudly offer more than 900 ticket-pay multi-denominational slot machines, including many high-limit slots, plus live Blackjack and other table games, 47 non-smoking poker tables (at our Talking Stick Resort location only), and live fast-action Keno. Additionally, Starz Sportsbar offers video poker slots and numerous televisions for viewing sporting events. Put it all together, and Casino Arizona turns any ordinary night out into an event to remember!
Phoenix
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“My Terrible Experience at Casino Arizona Indian Bend”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

This casino at Casino Arizona Talking Stick at Indian Bend cheats right in front of your face. I played a slot machine called 'Open The Vault' I was playing 20x5 bet on the 5 cents slot making it 100 x credits...I had all the play lines covered when 2 Open the Vault Ladies and 3 Open the Vaults appeared on the screen which would have been a 'Jackpot' of a little over 20,000 credits..I saw it and other players next to me saw it as well. I thought I had the money in the bag, but all of a sudden the machine flashed instead of 'JACKPOT' it said "SYSTEM ERROR CALL ATTENDANT" what the [--]! is this I thought, then the slot reset itself and the denomination on the screen before had changed to something that gave me only 50 credits....I told the attendents about it, but they said the computor that monitors jackpost in the back did not show this machine as winning a jackpot. So this goes to show you the great Arizona Casino Slot Machine Oz in the computer room changed my jackpot winning. Just be very careful playing there!!:^(

25 Thank Cmisst

bumfuck
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worse casino EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

This was the worse Casino I have ever been in. There was a two drink min. to watch a show and someone in our party was "cut off" after drinking only ONE beer at the "show stopper". I see where the show gets its name. You want it to S T O P. My friend was discriminated against... called a "little women" and was told that management "pegged" her the moment she walked in the door. What ever you do, don't go to this place to have fun. YOu will be thrown out if you talk loud, or have too much fun.

6 Thank pattychat
Cleveland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“AWFUL”
Reviewed August 28, 2007

I had heard they allowed smoking at the casino but I never expected it to be as thick with smoke as this place was. In all my life, including when I was a smoker, I have never been in a place with more choking smoke than this place. I started to get a migraine less than 5 minutes after we arrived and felt like I couldn't breathe. We left after 10 minutes. I couldn't even stand to walk around in there. The air is AWFUL. I don't know what kind of "ventilation" system they are using but it is not working AT ALL.

4 Thank rockandroller1
Chicago, IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Casino - great Blackjack!”
Reviewed February 1, 2007

Clean, roomy casino. There are a lot of slot machines and plenty of blackjack tables. From $5 minimum to $100 a hand. Dealers can be very friendly. I had a great experience with 2 dealers there at the $5 tables. Friendly and personable. Most tables have a seperate optional bet for a $1 to $25 which allows you to win additional money if the first 2 cards dealt to you equal 20.

I only encountered one bland dealer who seemed as though she couldn't care less about being there. I left her table after 2 hands.

5 Thank ScottBanks