“- real - Kitchen Nightmares”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joe's New York Pizza
Ranked #757 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Scottsdale, Arizona
“- real - Kitchen Nightmares”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

i visited recently after reading some reviews and thought why not give a try and i was very disappointed and a waste of my hard earned dollar . reasons i hated the place . . # 1. tables dirty and the chairs were sticky with grease all over . # 2. people working behind the counter very unprofessional and rude # 3. the pizza display held together with duck tape you find at home depot ( gross ) # 4 . pizza taste less and looked like it was seating and a lap for at least 5 - 6 hours ( old and nasty ) # 5 . a lady who seamed like was a manager or an owner was sleeping on the counter with her head down . I can go on with more problems with this place but it will take few hours to list all things that are wrong with this place and after i researched little longer about this place on the web i found out the place was featured on local news for dirty dinning report with major violations .

• Visited February 2014

Winter
“Yuk!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Salad meat was salty and the pizza was boring. Crust was tasteless and soggy. Lacked mushrooms for an extra charge. Pepperoni was boring ( not as expected for NY ) pepperoni!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Melissa L
Williamston, Michigan
“Wow”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Who's to blame, the hotel, Cottonwood Suites, for suggesting the pizzeria? Terrible, terrible pizza.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank haynesjdh
Oakville
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the W Scottsdale. Joe's is just out the back door. First day I had a cheese slice and Greek salad and both were excellent. Second day we went back and had the sausage pizza. Buy 2 slices and get the 3rd free. Had the Greek salad with homemade italian dressing again and it was just as good as the first time! They had a great variety of other dishes as well.

• Visited September 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
“Awful Pizza and Experience”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

>> I didn't have a Groupon, but even if I had I would have felt ripped off. << I called at 3:30pm and the girl answering was a mumbler. I ordered a meat special pizza and said I'd be there at 4:15 knowing full well I'd get there early so my pie would not sit in a hot box. I walked in at 3:57pm and low and behold my pie was boxed and sitting on top of the oven. I was glad I hadn't gotten there at 4:15. I paid and they charge 50 cents to run a credit card...ridiculous! The box was not that hot, but I took it home (5 min) and was extremely disappointed. It was a "nothing special" pie. By the time I got to the third piece all remnants of heat were gone. The taste was sub-par and stale. It tasted like leftovers? This was my first and LAST visit. I feel sorry for anyone going in there expecting a New York pizza. Very poor from the mumbler to the half a threw away. Never again.

• Visited March 2013