“Excellent Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the W Scottsdale. Joe's is just out the back door. First day I had a cheese slice and Greek salad and both were excellent. Second day we went back and had the sausage pizza. Buy 2 slices and get the 3rd free. Had the Greek salad with homemade italian dressing again and it was just as good as the first time! They had a great variety of other dishes as well.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

>> I didn't have a Groupon, but even if I had I would have felt ripped off. << I called at 3:30pm and the girl answering was a mumbler. I ordered a meat special pizza and said I'd be there at 4:15 knowing full well I'd get there early so my pie would not sit in a hot box. I walked in at 3:57pm and low and behold my pie was boxed and sitting on top of the oven. I was glad I hadn't gotten there at 4:15. I paid and they charge 50 cents to run a credit card...ridiculous! The box was not that hot, but I took it home (5 min) and was extremely disappointed. It was a "nothing special" pie. By the time I got to the third piece all remnants of heat were gone. The taste was sub-par and stale. It tasted like leftovers? This was my first and LAST visit. I feel sorry for anyone going in there expecting a New York pizza. Very poor from the mumbler to the half a threw away. Never again.

1  Thank KathyTop
Reviewed August 13, 2012

this place was open after the club which is awesome because the service was fast pizza was great. Could've had more places to sit but enjoyed the food

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Starving after a day of golf and baseball, we tried to get into several restaurants on a Sunday evening. We eventually decided on Joe's, based on some good reviews. We were starving, so we would have eaten about anything, but it was tasty and hit the spot.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I've had a lot of pizza in Italy, and by a lot I mean A LOT! However, Joe's New York Pizza in Scottsdale is just as good and also very addictive... Yes, there have been days when I went in for lunch and then returned for dinner! My personal favorite is the Hawaiian with ham and pineapple chunks, but I can guarantee that every single slice you get at Joe's will be one of the best you've ever had!
Oh, and the prices are insanely reasonable! Enjoy!