“Great experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center
Ranked #21 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed January 24, 2014

It is always a welcoming and warm experience each time I visit. The staff is always polite and friendly and they are ready for you when you arrive. The accomodations are top notch and the breakfast and dinner area always looks packed with great stuff to eat. Never had any problems staying at this hotel and would recommend the next time you are staying in Scottsdale to stay at this location. Great experience every time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Keily B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear Melissa H:

Thank you for the great 5 star review of the HGI Scottsdale North. It's great to hear we've provided you a wonderful stay every time you're with us! I am glad you've found our staff friendly and inviting and you enjoy the breakfast and dinner we offer. We will look forward to having you again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

From Check in to departure, the management team and staff did an outstanding job. Their attention to detail and putting the guest first is second to none. I will definately recomment this hotel to everyone. Thank you for such a great experience!
I attended a meeting while staying at the hotel, and the catering was superb! The breakfast is fantastic too!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Keily B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Dawnm M:

I am thrilled that your stay from the moment you arrived until the moment you departed was outstanding. Our staff truly enjoys taking great care of each of our guests' needs to provide great stays to everyone. I will ensure to pass your comments about the superb catering and breakfast to our entire restaurant team! Thank you for the great review and we hope you will return on your next trip to Arizona!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I found this Hilton to be one of the best Hotels I have stayed in. I The staff was great and very helpful. I never felt rushed or that I was a bother in any way. I would recommend this Hilton to anyone staying in the area. It is in driving distance to some wonderful places to dine and shop. My stay in this hotel was so nice that I would stay at a Hilton in other cities. Nice place great people and service.

Dear Marlisa B:

I am so glad you have found a great place to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North. Thank you for the comments regarding our great staff and the wonderful service they strive to provide! We are conveniently located in close proximity to many shopping centers and restaurants in the Scottsdale Area. We hope you will return to the HGI Scottsdale next time you're in the area!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I never thought I'd thank a Hilton, but what an excellent stay. I arrived late, easy checkin, cooked me up a quick and delicious meal (one of the best BLT's I've had), and totally courteous, intelligent, friendly staff--thank you.
The little restaurant was reasonable and spot on with quality. The rooms were dull, but clean and efficient.
Whoever runs this hotel should be sent out to Chicago to teach the bigger Hilton properties there how to make a traveler happy.

1  Thank Bobwphilly

Dear Bobwphilly:

Wow! Thank you for a great review of the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North. It is great to hear our staff met and exceeded your expectations, and were able to take care of you even with a late arrival! I am glad you enjoyed one of the best BLTs you've had! It is unfortunate the renovation we completed of our guest rooms about a year ago didn't suit your fancy, but I am pleased it was cleaned to standard and fit your needs. We will look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Scottsdale!

Warm regards,

David and Linda G.

We attended the Barrett Jackson auction last week and stayed at the HGI. The staff was very friendly and courteous and went out of their way to be helpful. Rooms were clean and quiet and the property is well maintained. We liked the restaurant and had our meals there the whole week. The food was good, price was reasonable and the staff in the restaurant were very good. They also offered a shuttle back and forth to the auction which was a great service considering the parking situation. We will definitely stay there on our next visit to Scottsdale.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank david g

Dear David G:

I am glad you enjoyed your trip to Arizona for Barrett Jackson and your stay at the HGI Scottsdale North. We enjoy hosting guests for the auction every year, and we are glad you found our team to be helpful, friendly and courteous and the hotel clean and well maintained. Thank you for the great feedback of the shuttle service and I am glad this made your time here even easier! We look forward to having you next year for Barrett Jackson!

Regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel and restaurant staff were very welcoming and handled all of my questions and needs with a smile! Was able to connect using their "free" internet services without any additional hitches or costs. The food was excellent and they always had coffee, tea, and lemon water available during the stay. Very quiet rooms!

Dear Sue R:

I am glad you found our entire to be be welcoming and knowledgeable on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North. It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed the free internet and also the restaurant and complimentary water, coffee and tea in the lobby. We hope you will return to the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North.

Regards,

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This hotel is a great choice for any visit to Scottsdale. It is easily accessible, modern, and offers all the conveniences one could hope for. The rooms are clean and well appointed; we especially liked the high ceiling, which gave a feeling of roominess. Internet access was fast and reliable. The bed was awesome and the bathroom amenities were first class. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a bar and a breakfast area upfront, off the lobby. Breakfast is made to order. Highly recommended; we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Copernicus2011:

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North for your hotel accommodations. I am glad you enjoyed your room and the first class amenities we offer. Each member of our team strives to be the friendliest. Thank you for the high recommendation; we will look forward to accommodating you on your next trip to Arizona!

Warm regards,