“Super golf layout!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oklahoma
“Super golf layout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

We played both the Cholla and Saguao courses twice. Outstanding layouts, very tough and very fun. I could play here every day. Go!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ross M

Toronto, Canada
“Great golf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Two of Arizona's top 10 golf courses in the same location, great conditions, great service, and stunning scenery. Had lunch there, and the food and service were great as well.

Visited December 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Maybe I expected too much”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I travelled to AZ on business and had two clients who don't sniff 100 (I'm a 7) so I wanted a great place that would impress them and give me a good challenge. After my head pro and GM from my club recommended We-Ko-Pa I booked it online in a moment (Saguaro course).

The service at the club was excellent and my clients greatly enjoyed themselves and there was plenty of challenge for them and myself, you must find the fairway as there is limited rough and you will be in the desert very quickly (I think one of my guests lost 12 balls).

I played the tips and they played the whites. The course plays longer than the scorecard and there was some very challenging holes, particularly with the elevation changes and if the wind is up.

My only critiques are the fact that they were path only in the winter with them over seeding of the Bermuda grass (just made it very long for no reason) and the fact that the holes felt very similar. While pretty, I wouldn't say they were memorable (unlike Estancia where I am finding myself remembering almost all of them).

An excellent place to go for buddies and with guests during a trip, but I don't feel like I need to rush back there considering all of the options in the area.

Genoa, Nevada
“two tough cookies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great views, and difficulty on every hole. Don't go into the brush looking for wayward shot. Catsclaw and cactus make you pay.
Course in great shape, but they won't allow you to drive in the fairway until January.

Callander, United Kingdom
“Fantastic golf course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic course set in the desert. Near to Fountain hills. An amazing experience with fantastic scenery. Definitely recommended!!