“Posh place in Old Scottsdale”
Review of AZ 88

AZ 88
Ranked #72 of 1,323 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This place is not so much about the drinks and food. It's about look and being looked at. The attractive people of Scottsdale go there. Nice location with good service.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We came here on a food tour and had a drink and dessert samples. We had a cheesecake and key lime pie and both were wonderful! I would like to come back and try more of their menu.

I liked the art installation on the wall that looked like paint chips. I heard they change the decorations regularly. The service was good as well.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Friends suggested this place. We hadn't been. The atmosphere here is terrific! So different from any other place in Scottsdale. The cocktails defy description and the food was great, as was the cheerful service. This will become a regular for us!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Love this place. They have my all time favorite drink the English Garden and my most favorite appetizer the St. Petersburg Potatoes. Always great people watching. If you're new, It's a little hard to locate, but worth the find. Don't forget to check out the restrooms.....

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Brought my dad here on our first night in Scottsdale. Had been before and wanted to return. Delicious burger and super service. A tasty treat. We loved it !