All reviewslaser spine institutechef johnfront deskthe shuttle driversoccer tournamentnice hotelexercise roomupgraded to a suitefull size fridgewithin a mile radiushotel is locatedspring trainingbusiness centerphoenix airporta great stayroom was spaciouspool and hot tub
Reviewed November 21, 2017

The hotel was great, the staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean, the food was great but what really sets this place apart from other hotels is Dan the shuttle driver! He is not just friendly he is a genuinely nice person. You can tell he cares about people and his job and hotel. He is an absolute diamond in this hotel and I hope you guys realize that. I can only imagine how different my week long stay would have been if I hadn't had the pleasure of seeing Dan everyday

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Holiday Inn S, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

AWW! Good ole Diamond Dan...I am so proud that he took such great care of you. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed November 20, 2017

What a great place! It was away from the busy traffic area, easy parking,nice amenities, friendly staff, restaurant-bar on-site. Everything was clean and tidy. I had a suite with a full size refrigerator and breakfast bar. Keurig coffee maker (very nice touch) and very comfortable. I'm all about a great comfortable bed and they have it!
Staff were pleasant, professional and happy! Great Stay, I'll be back

Room Tip: I had the 4th (top) floor, nice!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

How wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for sharing details. Wishing you safe travels!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Hotel was great. Nice pool and friendly staff. View from my second floor room was of the roof and AC units, so that was the only negative I had. The courtesy shuttle driver Dan was amazing. Was very informative about the area and un things to do. Dan made my 3 night stay there wonderful. Thanks Dan.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. Mine was on the second floor and overlooked the roof and AC units.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Holiday Inn S, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

How wonderful to hear! I am so glad Dan took good care of you. Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

She was amazing. Great service and best attitude. Made my night while having dinner there every night for the week I stayed there! Went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed.

Thanks Ivy!!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

LOVE HER! She's a guest champion for sure, and I am so happy she made your stay. Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Steve did a GREAT job of getting us a great room. Thanks, Steve! Amber and I had a BLAST!

The room was clean and had an amazing view, much nicer than we thought it would be. The kitchen also contributed to our comfort level.

Jeff

Room Tip: Get a spa bath-tub. ;)
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn S, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

How wonderful to hear! I am so happy Steve took care of you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!