“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #23 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed for four nights to visit family, and go to Spring Training games. The hotel service was excellent, the rooms comfortable, and the location very convenient to the 101 loop. Breakfast and internet were free. For a moderate cost hotel, this is a top notch place. Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Scottsdale
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Nice pool...good breakfast. Nice rooms....good with kids. On the negative....bad carpet stains numerous places in the room. Put in a handicap room which wasn't our preference. Room service didn't empty any of the waste baskets or clean up the kitchen area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I wish I could rate the rooms but I wasn't givin the chance. First I received an e-mail confirming my reservation. I arrive at the hotel at 4:30 to check in and the room wasn't ready. No problem, I told the desk clerk I would be back after dinner that evening. I returned at 10 pm and was told the was no room available because they overbooked. Let the nightmare begin. There was no manager available and the desk clerk was nice and tried to help. She was able to find us a room at the hawthorn suits. Great, 20 miles away and $80 more. What a deal. After calling Wyndham customer care and logging my concerns they would have the manager from wingate contact me. Well no word from the no show manager. I'm sure the property is nice according to other reviews but I will not be staying at any Wyndham properties with this history of customer service.
There are many more reliable brands out there. The sad part is I am a Wyndham vacation owner and have lost confidence in them.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Scotty6275
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark, responded to this review, February 8, 2015
Dear Scotty6275,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service. It is regrettable that your experience was negatively affected due to the problem with your reservations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare
Travelers also viewed these Scottsdale hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale
Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark

Property: Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark
Address: 14255 N 87th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3680 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Scottsdale)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Romantic Hotel in Scottsdale
#20 Business Hotel in Scottsdale
#34 Family Hotel in Scottsdale
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale