“We stayed for surgery at the Laser Spine Institute. Every...”

Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark
Ranked #26 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Great Falls
“We stayed for surgery at the Laser Spine Institute. Every...”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed for surgery at the Laser Spine Institute. Every employee was exceptional. Everyone always had a smile on their face and always did everything they could to help with anything. Breakfast was always wonderful, cookies in the afternoon were a treat! It was nice to be able to stay there for a week and feel welcome every day. Great Job !!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

CoriChapman, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor! We appreciate the feedback that you have provided to us, without it we can’t improve. It is very important to us to hear what our guests think of our staff, amenities, cleanliness, location and many other factors so that we can better understand what our guests are looking for in a hotel and adjust accordingly. We do hope that you will come and visit us again if you ever come back to Scottsdale!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Lihue
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My purpose for being in Scottsdale was to receive surgery at the Laser Spine Institution a few miles down the road from the Wingate hotel. Because I was under personal stress over the surgery I was about to receive, I was very pleased to find my stay at this hotel would actually be a stress reliever. The hotel and staff was so terrific during my stay, I was able to focus on the task at hand and actually enjoy each and every day I was there. Because I spent a lot of time in my room at night (especially post surgery), the only change I would request is a lower charge for their current premium movies. But that's just me as I love watching movies wherever I happen to be.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank Vincent C
Travelers also viewed these Scottsdale hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North
Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Scottsdale

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark

Property: Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark
Address: 14255 N 87th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3680 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Scottsdale)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Romantic Hotel in Scottsdale
#20 Business Hotel in Scottsdale
#34 Family Hotel in Scottsdale
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North - Airpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale