“Just a beautiful little place”
Review of El Encanto

El Encanto
Ranked #498 of 1,323 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We went on New Year's eve day and it was packed. The food was excellent and the service was great! The water setting was nice too with ducks to entertain.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I ordered the small portion of Enchiladas de Queso. The Enchiladas where good but the real star was the pitcher of strawberry margaritas I ordered. The pitcher filled 6 glasses and was delicious. This restaurant was unique because it has a large duck and turtle pond in the center of the restaurant. The main seating area is a covered open air area that surrounds the pond. If you don't like birds wild birds and ducks you may want to avoid this restaurant. Note the pitcher of margaritas was around $36

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Setting is quaint and the server was polite......however, the salsa has become mild and in small portions.....the hot, fresh chips are out of a bag, and I heard disagreements with a woman who I assume was a manager....rather vocal. Food is still very good however not reliable as menu changes.

Reviewed December 4, 2010

My wife and I had dinner here on Friday night. The atmosphere is very unique, but that is the only positive attribute to this place. We split the fajitas and found the meal to be over cooked and extremely bland. When i did not think it was possible, they even manage to mess up the caso dip (very greasy).

Although the reviews on trip advisor were low, we decided to try is based on two local recommendations. This is the last time we go against the trip advisor reviews.

1  Thank Moblob
Reviewed November 23, 2010

My wife and I had dinner here. We both had the fajitas.

We both thought the food was terrible as the steak was overcooked, the food tasted bland and the fajita was doughy.

Service was bad.

Overpriced as well.

I would not recommend eating here.