“Delicious, fresh tasting food and great service!”
Review of Jade Palace

Jade Palace
Ranked #215 of 1,322 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We were there for lunch and were very happy with the food and service. Lunch for 3 of us was under $30! We will go back many times for sure!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We came upon this great Chinese restaurant by accident. The service and food were all first class for which we were happy to pay a slightly higher than average price. Even if you don't live in the area it is worth the drive to experience the clean fresh flavours that we all enjoyed. The crab puffs and teriyaki chicken were delicious and I would recommend them to anyone stuck on choice.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I've been going to Jade Palace for years and the food is always excellent. My family's favorite is the crispy orange beef.
Always good service. Have recommended Jade Palace to friends and everyone seems to enjoy the food.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

It was my birthday, and though most times I want to pick the most extravagant restaurant I can find to celebrate, this night I had a hankering for Chinese. It's been forever since I've had Chinese, and the only place I've ever liked in the North Scottsdale area has been Jade Palace on Shea. We've now moved to way, way North Scottsdale, so it was time to try out the sister restaurant at the Pinnacle of Scottsdale Plaza. I don't know what it is about this complex, but it houses two of our other favorite restaurants . . . Toyama (for Japanese) and Parmigiano Italian Bistro. Jade Palace made it a perfect trifecta!

First of all, I was surprised at how large the space is, and you would never know from the outside what a lovely patio they have. The perfect evening weather made it a no-brainer to sit outside. It faces a little water feature, walkway bridge and lots of foliage. Except for the noise from Jalapeno's across the way, I felt like I was in another world. Tables are spaced well so you don't feel like you are on top of any other diners.

When we arrived, we were welcomed by everyone, including the owner. They have a nice little bar area, and the waiting area has plenty of room if you have to wait for a table. But we didn't have to wait since we called forty-five minutes ahead and made a reservation. After all, it was a Saturday night. I loved, too, that they had live instrumental music which was perfectly toned and didn't interfere with conversation.

Our server was polite and attentive but didn't have much personality. As I looked around, this seemed to be the case overall, except for the darling girl who also works at the Shea location who we've come to know from dining there for so many years. No harm, no foul, in the service department.

The North Scottsdale location seems to have the almost identical menu as the Shea location as I remembered. My husband had the hot and sour soup which he claimed is the best in the valley, and maybe even better than any he's had anywhere! They serve complimentary crispy fried wontons with hot mustard and the most divine duck sauce west of New York! We also ordered the sauteed green beans which were so delicious I might just have to stop for takeout to have with our home prepared meals. My husband had the special Chow Fun noodles. They are delicious! All they need is a :drop" of soy to compliment the flavors of the chicken, beef and shrimp amid the thick noodles. My favorite dish on the menu is the Home Style Bean Curd. I have never tasted tofu and vegetables this incredible! The sauce is a little spicy but they will accommodate your preference of spicy, and I always get medium.

With the warm weather comes dining out more often so we don't have to heat up the kitchen . . . there is no doubt we'll be spending quite a few evenings somewhere in the Pinnacle at Scottsdale Plaza, Jade Palace included!!!

1  Thank msblueyz
Reviewed March 24, 2012

If you are looking for the New York style of Chinese food this is the place. They do a great job! We enjoy their food often and take-out from here. We enjoy the traditional dishes but there are spicy ones too.