“Thai pan is now Thai Basil”
Review of Thai Pan - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Same location but operated by different folks. Food is MUCH spicer now hot is very hot Thai hot is insanely hot. All
Fresh ingredients just like Thailand.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I have eaten there on many occasions and every time enjoyed the delicious Thai food at very reasonable prices. However, went back in June of 2011 to find that it was no longer there. DRAT ! I miss it already.

Reviewed April 19, 2011

An excellent value the cooks are conservative on the spice my wife and I order Thai hot + to achieve heat levels approaching thai hot elsewhere.

There is a nice Gelato place next door for desert.

Reviewed November 13, 2010

I tried this restaurant when it first opened years ago and again tonight. it seemed like a sincere family owned restaurant, inexpensive but less than impressive food. I've been eating thai food for years and my relatives are from cambodia. The pad thai was bland, a few small shrimp and otherwise pretty slim on ingredients. The fried fish was a thin, bread crumbed affair. Everything tasted like it was whipped up in a school cafeteria out of non-Asian ingredients. the prices were very reasonable but that's about all I can say. I wanted to like them more but they definitely need to up their game.

1  Thank nflores
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 26, 2008

Offers most fresh and authentic ingredients. Very friendly staff & casual atmosphere. We love almost everything we have ever tried!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook