“4 Times 4 Thumbs up at the 4th Floor Grill”
Review of 4th Floor Grille & Sports Bar - CLOSED

4th Floor Grille & Sports Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Duluth, Minnesota
“4 Times 4 Thumbs up at the 4th Floor Grill”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I ate at the 4th Floor Grill 4 times while a guest at the Chaparral. I had the rueben w/ sweet potato fries which was good, but nothing exceptional. Average size with average taste & average price. The second time I had the fish tacos. They were fantastic but slightly overpriced I felt. The third meal was their pizza. The crust and veggies were great but the sauce was a little bland. We had the large which was priced average. The fourth time we had apps, cheese bread, chix drummies and tortilla chips w/ spinache cheese dip. They were all tasty but I felt the chips/cheese was very over priced. The service was good each time. I just wish they would have had some outdoor seating.

• Visited April 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Excellent Service - HoHUm Food”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I had the Rib Eye? Steak it was not good. We're from Alberta and know EXACTLY what a good steak should be like. Bigger is not better. The portions were gigantic, but the steak was gristley and had very little meat.

Our server was awesome helpful and attentive, she accomidated our requests easily, such as having salad with our meal instead of FRIES (again)

**If you are staying in the hotel and order a bottle of wine you can take it with you at the end of the meal**

Visited March 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food, bad service”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The food was a nice surprise. They were really crowded though, and our waitress (or anyone else) did not check back until we were finished. I ran out of water about half way through the meal and had to drink some of my husbands since I could not get anyone's attention. Also, if our food had been wrong, or we needed anything else we would have been stuck. So, the title pretty much says it all.

Visited March 2014
Bolivar, Missouri
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My sons and I ate at the bar side and watched a game while a guest at Chapperal Suites. I didn't expect much as we were just looking for a place to satisfy hunger and quench thirst after a day of travel, but the food and service exceeded expectations

• Visited February 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“A Typical Pub”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This pub is popular judging by the number of people when we arrived. Good location co-located with Chaparral Suites. The bar area has 10 TVs. Parking appear plentiful using the overflow lot to the NE. Service was good, not great, but perhaps that is the result of being quite busy when we arrived. Food was good and plentiful. Steak sandwich with a dinner salad was more than what I needed. My wife had the salmon salad and said the salmon was perfect. All in all a nice dining experience and a place which we would go to again before we exit Scottsdale at end of month.

• Visited February 2014