“Casual dining at its best”
Review of Pig & Pickle

Pig & Pickle
Ranked #149 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: why pig & pickle? the idea is all about balance; sweet needs sour, old needs new, black needs white, chocolate needs salt. we support local, small farmers, happy animals, real sugar, real fat, real art, bike and dog lovers... oh yea, and bad grammar. we hand craft our cocktails, bake our bread daily, make our own aioli and grow our own herbs. simple, humble, good…
Gilbert, Arizona
“Casual dining at its best”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This place is great. Like a hipper Becketts Table. Tater tots & bone marrow were outstanding. We had a party of 8 and everyone loved their food. Ask for the "secret beer menu". Desserts are not to be missed, especially the Elvis.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Judi E

Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States
“great place”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Food is great and so is the service. I highly recommend this restaurant. a really pleasant place to dine or for a little late night snack.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dawn M
Scottsdale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!!! Break diet and live a little!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome! My belly hurts cause I ate too much pork belly! I got the BLT. On this wonderful toast with pesto and beef tomato. Good cocktail options and beer options! A little light on the wine. Nice casual relaxed atmosphere. Husband had the porkchetta on succotash!! He said they just needed improvement on the spice. He wanted a kick. But he said everything was fresh and not shabby on the ingredients! That dish is apparently a process. Ask your server! But overall I say get in my belly!!!!

1 Thank Iive2travel
Scottsdale, Arizona
“What a treat and late night service”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were looking for a place to sit down and grab a bite after nine pm and I remember Pig&Pickle which is in our neighborhood in Scottsdale. So we stopped in and boy was I pleasantly surprised!

It smelled like good barbeque when we walked in which made my Hubby very happy. The menu was very adventurous plus having some cool appetizers. We started with the brussell sprouts which had asiago cheese and a farm fresh egg on top. We wanted to try the tots so we ordered two. I had the pork tostadas which I thought were going to be dainty as they were appetizers...no way .. very generous amounts of pork topped with kimchee. VERY YUMMY

Hubby started with the broccoli soup which is more like a cheese soup with bacon and a little bit of broccoli..he was happy. He followed this with the roast sandwich that had a side of "horsey sauce"...he loved it and had an extra "horsey sauce".

I had an awesome manhattan, actually two but who is counting.

Can't wait to go again...casual kind of place with a great bar and great food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank LeoAZ85251
Florida
“Awesome beer and food!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stopped into the Pig and Pickle for dinner-- food, beer and service all excellent. Our server Christina was very helpful in giving us beer suggestions based on the craft beers we drink. Had one of the best burgers (I have ever had) "Apocalypse Sow" and awesome "tot of the day". Prices are extremely good for the quality of food and service. Will definitely return when in Scottsdale.

• Visited June 2014