“Love your rice and pinto beans”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #542 of 1,262 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Love your rice and pinto beans”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Loved everything, disliked nothing. I do not go out unless I know a restaurant or even a fast food can offer a healthy choice. Everything here is healthy and delicious. I wish we had one in Fountain Hills, I could eat there 3 times a day!

Visited January 2014

Ballwin, MO
“Rushed”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food was pretty good, but I had to tell the lady helping me several times what I wanted & they still messed it up. I wanted several things, but she started fixing the first item & didn't ask me if I wanted anything else. Had to get her attention while she was helping the next person to tell her I needed more items. When I got back to my hotel the order & bill were both incorrect.

Visited December 2013