“Soup to go”

Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
San Francisco, California
“Soup to go”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I Had the delicious black bean soup, to go. A very hearty portion served with a side of tortilla chips and fresh made salsa that had a wonderful smokey flavor ( I suspect chipotle was used!) some cheese ridden corn tortillas, and all this for just $4.95! A vast selection of cold beer is available at $3 domestic and $3.50 import. Service was fast. Inside has an almost diner feel to it, outside seating looks appealing.

Arlington, Virginia
“Good fast food”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Right next to the W hotel. A cut above most fast food. Tasty food - spinach enchilada very good. A lot of food for the money. A few seats outside on the patio -- not the best view, but still nice to sit outside.

• Visited January 2014
“Best Mexican food I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Must give this place a try! Best asada tacos I've ever had! And I don't usually eat beans or rice at restaurants, but I must say these are delicious. And to top it off best SALSA and chips Ever!!! This will be my fist top on my next trip to Scottsdale.

yellowknife
“Spontaneous visit ends in disappointment”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We stopped here after a run, just on a whim. The fish taco dinner I had was not quite right. Lots of cilantro and lime but the fish tasted slightly off and the taco's themselves were firm and nearly soggy. My partner had a chimichanga with beef which was better but not stellar. The best part of the meal were the free nacho chips and the beer.
The beer (Coor's Light) were only 3 $.
We wouldn't return to Julio's.

Sebastian, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I ate here over the 4th of July weekend. I had chicken tacos and they were delicious. The chicken was like butter in your mouth. Best tacos I have had in a long time.

Visited July 2013