“Love this place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I ate here over the 4th of July weekend. I had chicken tacos and they were delicious. The chicken was like butter in your mouth. Best tacos I have had in a long time.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

A friend warned me about the grouchy staff but the food was highly recommended and at an affordable price. It took me a little while to spot the location (with GPS!)...but it was worth my $.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Take out or sit-in and grab a marg.....oh my gosh the food is great. Fresh tortilla chips made on-sight....pollo magnifico is just that.....HUGE burrito at a price I still can't believe....and I didn't expect the fish tacos to be just as great. Staff was sweet and friendly. Just love this little hidden treasure amongst all the glitz of the modern Scottsdale scene

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was average, and the service was good. My overall feeling is that one cannot expect too much from a Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Looking for a quick lunch we stumbled upon Julio's Too. We were very pleasantly surprised! Enjoyed a delicious green chicken tamale and fish tacos! I wish I were eating there right now. Great food. Crunchy chips. Good guacamole and salsa. It's not fancy but it's good!!