“My fav in Scottsdale”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I love # 10 and # 11 and the house Margaritas. If u come to visit me I will take u to this place. I like the patio best.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Loved the Guac & Chips (freshly made and served warm)! The combo plate was very good. Large portion. Best sopapillas ever! Lightly crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside! You get the honey bottle so serve generously! Enjoy!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Delighted to find blue corn tortillas and tacos. The tacos with blue corn tortillas were very good. The daily special on Cinco de Mayo was carnitas enchiladas. My husband loves carnitas. We were shocked to find delivered three cheese enchiladas with a small smattering of carnitas sprinkled on top of the sauce. Very disappointed and consider this false advertising. Both the red and green sauces made with New Mexican chiles were very good and authentic. Also disappointed in being served flour chips instead of corn. Service was surprisingly slow (for a place half- full for a late lunch) and the waiter never returned to ask how the food was or we would have complained about the so-called carnitas enchiladas..

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I have always found most Mexican food boring. American Mexican food often lacks the authentic flavors of Mexico. As one who cooks delicious Mexican food, I was pleasantly surprised with Frank and Lupe's food. Real Mexican. Both my husband and I enjoyed it and promise to go back.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

The restaurant was fairly quiet at eight on a Thursday night and the server Santana found us a good corner table. Since Mexican food is new to us he patiently explained a number of the dishes. We went with the familiar and chose chicken and prawn fajitas. Both were very good and the house margarita set us up well. We would go back and recommend that you try it.