“Best Margaritas!”

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Margaritas!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Frank & Lupe's is a must for us when we visit Scottsdale. The food is yummy, yummy! Come hungry--the portions are large and very reasonably priced. We prefer to sit out on the small patio where there is often live music. They mix one mean margarita!

• Visited January 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“best simple Mexican meal in a long time”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have eaten in a lot of simple family run Mexican places in the SW over the decades and this combination of value, pleasant folks and varied choices works well..the beans and chips/sauce were exceptional which sets F and L apart from most places which seem to get those items from the same suppliers.Chicken mole was excellent. Negative review I read before going mentions confused nasty wait staff which seems to be old news since I especially watched for that and all was fine....maguerita in a plastic pitcher is not unusual for me but unusually tasty home made dipping sauce and non-greasy beans are

• Visited August 2013
Arizona
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Was very impressed with the food. I order some chicken enchiladas with a creamy poblano sauce. It was excellent and full of flavor. Everyone else at the table loved their food too. I also thought the prices were very reasonable and you get a good amount of food.

One suggestion to the restaurant is to work on the menu on your website. My husband wasn't feeling well so I was going to bring him food back but when you go on the website there is about 25 dishes that you cannot see. There is an up/down button that doesn't work. He probably would have had me bring him home something if he was able to see all of the selections.

Service was very good. I thought it took a little longer than normal to get food but food quality made up for it, and they kept bringing us yummy chips and salsa while we waited. Only bad part was my son ate too many and couldn't eat his dinner when it came, but that is what to go boxes are for..

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great food great prices great staff”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Best Mexican food this Brit has ever eaten
Our knowledge was limited to mostly UK interpretations but the staff were friendly and guided us through the menu and we has a.treat!
Really recommended

• Visited July 2013
Vienna
“Value, if possible get a table on the patio”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were lucky to get a table on the patio. Service was slow, but friendly. Food was good and not spicy at all. It was good but not exceptional.

• Visited May 2013