Tripadvisor

“Great pizza”
Review of Barro's Pizza

Barro's Pizza
Ranked #285 of 1,502 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Description: The Barro's Pizza recipe comes from Grandma Angelina Barro who came from Italy in the 1930's, providing a pizza unlike any other. People may disagree on whether it's the thick crust with its light, flakey texture, which almost melts in your mouth, or the wonderful spiced sauce that is the secret of this great tasting pizza. Barro's Pizza also provides wings, salads, sandwiches, pastas, gluten-free pizza options, dessert, beer and wine.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was visiting family in Scottsdale with my mom. My brother order pizza for takeout. The pizza was hot and delicious. I love the crust. The right amount of cheese and sauce with toppings.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here for a dinner break since I was wanting a pizza. I love pizza and try them wherever I might be, from home to Rome!

The place was cozy and divided into two halves, separated by the counter. We ordered a couple of thin-crust 10-inch pizzas. The crust wasn't as thin as we would have expected back home but it was good none the less.

The price was reasonable and it wasn't too crowded when we arrived though it did get busier before we left.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed October 25, 2019

Almost everyone has a favorite Pizza, but what ever that is try Barro's and it will be your new favorite. They have a size and combination that will meet every need and have you coming back for more

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Co-workers wanted pizza for lunch this week. We drove over to the restaurant and placed the order (cant be done by phone) and within less than a minute the order was filled and put into a sack. I got the 2 slice and drink for less than $5 and the other ladies got the 1 slice, salad and drink for about $5. Everyone raved about how good the pizza and salads were. The salads were good sized and very fresh, nothing wilted or brown edged. The pizzas were good although a bit more crust than I prefer. But for the price I am not complaining. Pepperoni had lots of meat. The Hawaiian was also very good. Next time I will try a different flavor.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Their wings are delicious with a nice variety of dipping sauces. I think their pizza is delicious...but I'm not so fond of their crusts. Nice salad bar if you want to eat healthy.

Date of visit: August 2019