“The most excellent service ever!”
Review of Houston's

Houston's
Ranked #54 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“The most excellent service ever!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Our first trip to Scottsdale, Houston's was suggested to us by many locals. Our server, Bryan J, was knowledgable, attentive, and made our evening a wonderful dining experience--service often not seen from a college senior. My husband ordered the crab cakes, which had only been added to their menu a week. The timing of us finishing our wonderful salads with the entrees was off a little: Bryan apologized and whisked our entrees back to the kitchen to be kept warm--without us asking. When we asked him for a recommended wine pairing, he offered a suggestion but went for a second opinion since the crab cakes were new. He was spot on!

Don't miss Houston's great food, and ask for Bryan!

• Visited February 2013

Englewood
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. The food is fabulous. Don't miss the delicious grilled artichoke. I had the Thai noodle salad. The steak was tender and flavorful. It was surrounded by mangoes, avocado, and noodles with a hot and tangy sauce. My companion had the club salad and enjoyed it very much. The service was spot on. I don't usually rave about chain restaurants but this one is exceptional. Go early or late as it is very popular.

“Great steak house”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We've been to multiple Houston's restaraunts in Phoenix. We really like the Camelback Hilstone location, best service of any restaraunt we've ever been in. You can actually carry on a conversation while dining. My wife loves the Hawaiian Rib Eye. I like the ribs.

Cowichan Bay, Canada
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My brother and his girlfriend were visiting Scottsdale and treated some friends and I to dinner here on her birthday. I had previously enjoyed a very nice lunch here several years ago, but had never been here for dinner.

All of us were very happy with the dishes ordered. I had the Thai Steak Noodle Salad - out of this world good! The beef was SO flavourful and tender and the salad was packed with wonderful ingredients - avocado, mango, tomatoes,noodles,herbs and a delicious dressing. It was a substantial dish - very colourful and beautifully presented. Other dishes ordered were the chicken tenders which were a big hit, accompanied by a wonderful coleslaw and pickled beets, a Club Salad and a Caesar Salad. The birthday girl ordered a Chocolate Sundae - a very eye catching BIG dessert - plenty for everyone to have a taste! Considering the quality of the food, the prices are not unreasonable. The service was prompt and our server was wonderful. What more can I say? Make reservations!

• Visited January 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Wonderful meal but you pay”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I agree with the other comments. The restaurant is expensive. My guess is 25-30% more than one would normally expect to pay. However, we had prompt service, the meal was excellent and our server was a real jewel. As a special treat this is a good spot but for routine I think you can find a less expensive restaurant in Scottsdale.

• Visited January 2013