“Excellent service! Good food! Ask for Jeremy”
Review of Pink Pony - CLOSED

Pink Pony
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: 2nd Street
Description: The New Pink Pony combines fresh, locally sourced ingredients with comfortable and stunning ambiance. The Pink Pony is a legendary fixture in the Scottsdale dining scene and has created a menu that captures the history of the Pink Pony while giving it a modern flair with updated dishes and flavors. The Pink Pony is newly remodeled to include an expansive bar, private dining and event space and a beautiful patio that faces Scottsdale Road. Long visited during Spring Training, The Pink Pony has delighted diners for decades and the vast improvements to the food and the space is creating a cult following of food lovers from Arizona and beyond.
Portola Hills, CA
“Excellent service! Good food! Ask for Jeremy”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Newly remodeled restaurant. Food was good. We did not order anything fancy: just caesar salad, chicken wings, margarita pizza & kids meal. The chicken wings were delicious and NOT greasy at all. Salad and pizza were good. Ordered the "not your grandmother's chocolate cake" OMG - it was amazing. Just the perfect amount of sweet. Ask for Jeremy (waiter) he is super nice and provides excellent service.
I would definitely eat here again when visiting Scottsdale ;)

• Visited April 2014

Trabuco Cyn, California
“Excellent service and outstanding food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Was visiting from out of town with my Wife and Daughter and walking around Old Town Scottsdale and came upon the Pink Pony. Very glad we did. Excellent server Jeramy helped in telling us about the various dishes on the menu. Food has to be one of the best I have had in years and that includes going to restaurants in NYC, Newport Bch, Sanabel FL. 5 Stars on both the food and very good prices on their offerings.

• Visited April 2014
Santa Cruz, CA
“Not what I expected, remembered”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Having been born and raised in Scottsdale, The Pink Pony was always an icon for a steakhouse in Downtown Scottsdale. When I returned and went to the "Pony" 40 years later it had new owners and had just been remodeled. That set aside, I was ready for a new experience in downtown. Pretty much a mistake. A friend and I went with no previous reservations. He had actually chosen another restaurant to go to that night, but I wanted to go to "The Pony", mostly out of sentiment. Should have gone with his idea as we were sadly disappointed. The restaurant is no longer a "true steakhouse" but rather foo foo for me, at least compared to what I had fond memories of. At only 30% full on a biker weekend, we sat on the patio which was nice. We ordered an appetizer or two, (forgetable) and two entrees. The only steaks on the menu were a ribeye and a filet mignon, both, I believe for $38 (reasonable). We both opted for non beef entrees. Let's just say I was very disappointed. Food was okay. Service was okay. Margaritas were great. Total experinece, I won't go back. Good luck to the new owners....they have their work cut out for them. Suggestion: Go back to the Old Steak House style....lose the schmucky interior and foo foo food.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank ShadyGrady
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Total package!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

There are a lot of places to eat in Old Town but think Pink Pony is a must for anyone looking to have a great meal. We enjoyed the pretzel with cheese, it had a unique flavor and I'm going to hate craving that back home and not being able to eat it. All of he sandwiches looked amazing, everyone in my party was thrilled with the food. Our server was awesome and was on top of our every need. I will be back and will come for dinner, the drink list was so extensive I might need a few evenings to try everything!

New Lenox, Illinois
“Excellent Restaurant To Eat At”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I were walking around Old Scottsdale looking for a restaurant to eat at. We were not sure what we were interested in eating. There were plenty of restaurants to choose from walking down Scottsdale Blvd in Old Scottsdale. Luckily for us, we discovered this restaurant called The Pink Pony. The service was excellent and our waiter was very helpful. It was on his recommendation that I tried the Grilled Double Bone Pork Chop. It was delicious. I have never had anything better than this when it comes to Pork Chops. If you ever eat here, you need to try them. My wife had the Organic Atlantic Salmon. She said it was very good, but she wished she had ordered the Pork Chops. The prices were reasonable too for the food and wine. Below are the meals my wife and I had. You will not go wrong eating here.

Organic Atlantic Salmon $22
White beans, roasted cauliflower, slow roasted
tomatoes, arugula, and parmesan

Grilled Double Bone Pork Chop$19
Green chile-cheddar grits, house made
andouille sausage and sautéed apples

• Visited March 2014