“Great food!”
Review of Charleston's

Charleston's
Reserve with OpenTable
Charleston's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 1,299 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

The prices are very reasonable. I had several people with me and we all loved our meals. The waitress was very busy so I can understand we didn't get to see much of her. We did not have to wait long to get our food. The restaurants set up is not the greatest but it appears clean and that's the most important thing.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

One of the most outstanding restaurants with a wonderful menu, fresh flavorful foods and a romantic dimly lit dining area to enjoy lunch or dinner with a girlfriend or spouse. A little pricey but nothing that is over the top quality food items. My wife and I enjoyed a rack of baby back ribs where the meat falls off the bone for only $21. They’re very tender and flavorful with just the right amount of bbq sauce on them. You’ll never find as good of baby back ribs as you’ll get at Charlestons.

A new item appeared on the menu is Spinach & Chicken Waldorf Salad for $13. The salad is the best I’ve had with fresh spinach and field greens, grilled chicken, raisins, apples, strawberries, egg, spiced pecans, cheddar, and sweet bacon vinaigrette dressing. It’s a must to try salad.

We’ve been going to this location for years now and never had a bad meal or poor service. I highly recommend if you’re in the area to try it, you can’t go wrong. And if you don’t like either of the two items I’ve commented on, I’ll pay for your meal.

1  Thank andyphxaz
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

For lunch we had the smoked salmon with vegetables and cucumber salad that was just outstanding. Most of the restaurant is comprised of booths and the it was quiet so that we could easily talk.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This place was very good. My wife and I decided to try it from the positive reviews that were on trip advisor. We weren't disappointed. My wife had steak and I had the chicken. The food was very good and the atmosphere was very relaxing and cozy. Our server was mediocre however the folks that brought drinks and cleaned up the plates and the hostesses were very friendly. Would very much recommended as overall it was a very good place.
John S

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good food and very helpful waitresses, it reminded me of one of my favorite restraurants at home in Montana. Went twice in 3 weeks