“Great happy hour”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really like this place. We always go for happy hour when we want an early dinner. Great sushi and very reasonable. Service is excellent and everyone has a good attitude. I have never had a bad meal here.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Brokers

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have eaten at Sushi brokers 5 times in the last six months.....every time I am completely thrilled with the food taste, presentation and the very friendly service. The "hot lips" and "surfer" rolls are the BEST rolls I have ever eaten anywhere, anytime, anyplace in North America. I am not kidding.....here in the desert! There is so much delicious crab & shrimp on the top of the "surfer" roll, you cant devour it fast enough! The miso soup is also very tasty ! The gals working in the restaurant are always so friendly and accommodating .....always smiling ! This is a gem of a restaurant.....don't miss it if you like sushi at all !

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I tell ya, I love sushi, but this place had me coming back in the afternoon for happy hour and back in the evening for "reverse" happy hour-til closing! I was staying across the street at the Couryard and I probably would have eaten here for breakfast if they served it!

The service was great, the staff so friendly and the sushi and sake selection was great! Their fish is very fresh. I raised an eyebrow at the name, but once I had the food, I was hooked. Price point is very reasonable and with happy hour, you can't go wrong!

I'll be sure to visit again at my next trip into town.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I called in a to-go order while on vacation in Scottsdale. I ordered the Cowboy roll, Ahi tuna salad, seaweed salad, and miso soup. Everything was excellent. They sent along extra spicy tuna sauce that I could make as spicy or not as spicy- just perfect!! YUMMY

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I imagine we have dined at SB at least 20 or more times since they opened (and our first visit was just after they opened). We were first drawn by thier variety, and the happy hour prices that ran well into the night. I figured that policy would change, but like the food, everything has remained great here since they opened. We have seen two expansions, but really the quality and service have remained high. Even better, the happy hour prices for the rolls we general order are still there, allowing us to get out for under $40 on most nights. I love SB and will remain a loyal diner there up as long as their formula for service (and nice looking waitresses) quality, quanity and reasonable prices prevail. The staff is young, there are TVs everywhere, and there are enough sushi chefs to ceank out the orders. Best Scottsdale sushi for sure!