“Tasty food, nice service, great location”
Review of Karsen's Grill

Karsen's Grill
Ranked #209 of 1,261 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
United States
“Tasty food, nice service, great location”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

It's a small place, easy to miss from the road, but a gem inside. Cozy bar atmosphere, but comfortable for myself and my son. Delicious wings and a Scottsdale salad. Then we wandered around the Old Town, which is illuminated at night. Great place.

1 Thank RunningAmok_703

alamedafrances
“"Dependable Food"”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We were a party of 7. "Heidi" was very accommodating; seated us just as soon as people left! We really appreciated that since it was hot outside! My husband and hungry teenage grandson devoured their pulled pork sandwich. Will be back!

1 Thank alamedafrances
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth It Every Time!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I travel to the Phoenix area on business frequently and always make it a point to stop at Karsen's Grill. Today, I stopped with my family while here on vacation. As always, the service and food was EXCEPTIONAL! If you are in the area, a visit to Karsen's will not disappoint.

1 Thank Jason G
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent food, even better service!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Went to Karsen's Grill based on the excellent reviews from Trip Advisor. The previous reviews were spot on. The food was excellent and well priced, but the service was even better. Was treated like we were locals as soon as we sat down. The only downside of the place is limited seating.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Texbeachbum
Denver, Colorado
“Small, local, limited, but what they have is very, very good”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I lived in Scottsdale for four years some years back and never managed to stop in here. Found it on TripAdvisor and decided to see what was there. My dining companion has mobility issues and therefore the only place we could sit to have lunch was the area outside where the tables were with regular sized chairs. (As opposed to the bar stools and high boys at the rest of the seating) Because of there being only the two tables, we had to wait a bit. But once seated, it was a fine experience. We each had dinner sized salads which were excellent. As was the refillable lemonade. John, an owner and our server for the occasion, was personable and gave excellent service. He seemed to have a very good report with his regulars and I can see why. While I doubt I'd travel across town to get to Karsen's, if in the area would certainly stop in again.

• Visited April 2014