“Great local place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Wonderful little place where it seems a lot of locals hang out. It is a small place with big heart! All the sandwiches are great and so were the sweet potato fries. Nice bar to hang out and watch sports, have cocktails and enjoy a casual meal in Old Town Scottsdale. We will definitely go back - Mary Lou is great!

1  Thank MississippiQueenB

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Since this place was already highly rated here on Trip-Advisor, we checked out the menu online in and decided it looked like a place we’d enjoy! It surely did not disappoint. We grabbed one of the two tables outside since the weather was a gorgeous 75 degrees. (The restaurant inside is tiny with only a handful of tables.) Our waitress was very friendly and offered up the special of the day which made my husband's mouth water, so he ordered the Chipotle burger with bacon and I ordered a portobella sandwich with pesto, served with sweet potato fries. The food was outstanding!

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place! It's small, lots of food for the price, great service.
Green Mary Lou was very tasty. Friends had burgers and they said they were delicious. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Great burger. Onion ring. Green Mary Lou and the service was nice. We will come back again. Weather was good. Sunny. Cute girl Burgers and buns great.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stopped while we were in the area while visiting Tempe for the IM race. I ordered the grilled buffalo chicken sandwich and my wife got a chicken salad. The food was pretty good for a bar type setting. The side of fruit that I got wasn't that great though. I wish I hadn't been trying to stay away from greasy fried food because I really wanted to try their sweet potato fries. The restaurant is a small place with a few tables and a bar. It appears to be popular with the locals and tourists alike. Service was very friendly. I would definitely recommend for a lunch stop if in the area.