“Bar with Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nestled on the edge of Old Town Scottsdale, Karsen's Grill is a friendly, small and down to earth bar with great food. The service was fantastic and the prices were good. I look forward to future visits!

There are newer reviews for Karsen's Grill

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went on a Sunday evening, so old-town Scottsdale wasn't exactly hopping, but the atmosphere and the food here were great. I had the chicken teryaki sandwich. It was juicy and delicious - the sauce was so good, and the pineapple added just the right flavor. My husband likes burgers cooked on an open flame (rather than fried); he was satisfied and enjoyed his meal very much. The music was modern but not loud, so we could actually hear each other, which is very important to us. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Based on previous ratings and reviews we were really expecting better food. The chicken on my salad and my husband's chicken sandwich was dry and without much flavor. The chicken tenders were also thin and tough. The blue cheese dressing did not taste good. However, my teenage son did enjoy his buffalo wings.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Karsen's was exactly what we expected. Small neighborhood bar with great food. We stopped by here for dinner as we were staying close by and we were not disappointed. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was great. We started off with potato skins which came with their homemade salsa (which is awesome) and sour cream. My boyfriend had the Philly sandwich which was super tender and tasty. I had the Scottsdale salad which was great with the combination of cranberries, apples, blue cheese and chicken was awesome. Definitely a great place to go to get a tasty meal for a great price.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I found out about this place from tripadvisor. Gave it a try and were very pleased. Excellent food. It is very small.