“Amazing food/service”

Ranked #276 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Description: Authentic Thai art, sculptures. Along with the real deal in authentic Thai cuisine. Peaceful, serene, Thai style.
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I don't write reviews, like ever, but Cha Da Thai food was outstanding. The currie was beautiful and rich (I ordered hot) and had more than half to take home for another meal. The dessert was Mango and sugar rice and was so enriching, I am going to have to go back.

We also met the chief, who was delightful, warm and talented. The overall experience is something I would like to repeat.

Go for the food, and return for the food...beautiful.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We ordered relatively late on a Friday evening. They were quick to accommodate this time. As we were requesting take out, we can not comment on table service but can say the food was ready when we arrived and hot when we arrived. The amount was relatively generous as we ordered 2 items for 3 adults. The food was well prepared, the seasoning was perfect for our taste. We will certainly order again. This restaurant is an excellent choice for those looking for a good thai meal when in the Scottsdale area.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I work in a local office and have always had excellent experiences with Cha Da Thai (formerly Swaddee Thai) in Scottsdale. I just had another meal today (the yellow curry)-- the food preparation is excellent with a delicate balance of spices and flavor. I would rate it top among all of my Thai food experiences. The food is authentic and available at a great price-- try it yourself!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Portions are very small even i had to ordered extra rice. prices are really high. taste is awful. avoid the place if you can. there are better places to eat

2  Thank Bhabani P
Reviewed May 11, 2013

this is a great place with authentic food. It is tucked away in a small strip mall off the beaten path. It is small quiet, clean and friendly. I always enjoy the food and friendly faces there. If you enjoy Thai food this is the place to check out!