“Looking for great pizza?”
Review of NYPD Pizza

NYPD Pizza
Ranked #722 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Ohio
“Looking for great pizza?”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Met a friend here for lunch...and the food was great! The prices were very reasonable and the service was fantastic. I'll be back...next time I'm in town!

• Visited September 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Loyal customer-completely ignored”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I come to this establishment nearly on a weekly basis with my husband and our two little boys. We're known as regulars and most of the staff recognize us right away. We always sit at the same table so when we came in last night we went directly to our regular spot in the corner. I figured we'd have to wait a minute or two for them to notice us but after some time went by and several waiters simply walked by us, my husband looked at me and said "if the next waiter walks by without saying anything we're leaving" Needless to say, we walked out without so much as a hello, how are you, can I help you? Not even a good bye. I'm so disappointed about this because the boys really love eating here and we always felt welcome before. (I did notice nearly a completely new staff) Unfortunately we won't be coming to this establishment ever again. My husband was so upset he almost came back inside to say something to the manager but we just decided to leave it alone for the night. We found a new pizza place not far away that was gracious and welcoming, seems we have a new regular spot for our nights out with our boys.

• Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“As you wish”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

On a beautiful post-Christmas day, my husband and I stopped by this location of NYPD. On a whim, we asked to be seated outside on the upstairs patio. The hostess ended up having to double as our server, which meant running up and down stairs on a regular basis for about 90 minutes. We had no idea this was going on, since she remained attentive, cheerful and unflustered. She even made arrangements to have one of the patio warmers turned on. The food was excellent, our glasses were never empty and we were treated with genuinely warm hospitality. It was our first visit to a NYPD Pizza restaurant, and it turned us into die-hard fans. (And yes, we did give the hostess/server an extra big tip when we realized what we had put her through.)

• Visited December 2012
Bayonne, New Jersey
“Best Wings and Reminded me of NY Pizza”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I wanted some wings and we was referred to this best as the best in town. And I can honestly say it kind of was. Wings was amazing, the pizza reminded me of real NY Pizza so I was excited.

Visited December 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“used to be better..kind of tasteless now”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

bummer...used to love this place but it seems the taste is compromised lately..they also do not follow instructions very well. asked for salad with no cheese (due to allergy) but they put it on anyway.

got the same pizza as always (vegetarian, extra sauce, no cheese) and it was so bland i could not spice it up with anything...and no extra sauce. i have had the same pizza from there and it was fine...not this time.

maybe they need a spiffing up or to care more???

• Visited September 2012