“Nicest staff you will ever come across”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #253 of 1,325 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I knew going in the age group of the clientele would be older than me. The greater was so pleasant. Waitress was great, on time and e with what I ordered. Food was exactly what i ordered. Can't get better.

1  Thank angela b

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Best pie ever! We were staying next door at the Courtyard Marriott and with few choices when we flew in around at 9 pm we decided to take a risk at The Village Inn. Judging from the outside I was expecting a very B-Grade meal or worse. My experience was the exact opposite. I am a vegetarian and was able to find meals from the menu that met my needs for healthy, fresh, meatless meals. The food was delicious: great salads, cheese tomato melts, soups and of course.... The pies. I worked my way through quite a few of the baked pies and believe that the cherry and the peach are the best. The banana cream pie is crazy delicious. I can not believe how amazing they are. The pastry is buttery and snap fresh. The fillings have texture and bite. On Wednesdays you can get free pie for the price of a coffee. The staff are typically down home warm and friendly, especially Tarra. The decor has a cute retro vibe. It's just lovely but those pies.......OMG.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I wasn't sure about this place from the outside, but I got a great soup and sandwich combo and it was really good. The service was great as well - very friendly and quick.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Came here for breakfast because of proximity to hotel. Good was good. The service is what set the VI apart. The service was GREAT! I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a straight-forward casual dining, as in ultra casual dining place. The pies are excellent and we routinely make a point of taking advantage of free pie Wednesdays. The menu takes no chances, but the product is consistent and decent at a good price.