“wow! blows Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts away”

Bosa Donuts Scottsdale
Ranked #5 of 28 Bakeries in Scottsdale
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had never been here until a friend introduced me around February to it...and it will be the ONLY place I go to get donuts from now on. They're open VERY early (big plus for me) and their glazed and jelly filled glazed are the best I've ever had. I thought for a long time that there wasn't anything better than a "hot off the rack" Krispy Kreme glazed donut...I was wrong...Bosa Donuts blows them away! The staff is super friendly too! Go...you'll be a fan for life!
CJ Z in AZ

There are newer reviews for Bosa Donuts Scottsdale

Reviewed April 6, 2014

One of the first things we do when we get to the States is check out if there is a good donut place nearby. We saw Bosa donuts and although unfamiliar to us we headed there. Well it was fab. We got a dozen mixed donuts for $9 and they were huge and delicious. Can't fault the place, you could sit in if you liked and have a drink etc or just take them with you. The place was spotlessly clean. Would definitely pay them another visit if we ever go to Scottsdale again.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are always looking for good buttermilk bars and were very happy to have found some of the best right here at Bosa Donuts. They were delicious and the young lady waiting on us was great, very cheerful and helpful. We'll definitely go back for more buttermilk bars and try some of the other sweet looking offerings!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Doughnuts are one of my binge foods, and Bosa just makes them too easy to get latenite, on weekends, anyway. I like the apple fritters, buttermilk, old fashioned (glazed, chocolate, or maple) from this purveyor. Their raised dough products (doughnuts, long johns, Bismarcks, etc.) are OK and extremely light, but not much texture or yeasty flavor. I'm very picky about my 'raised glazed' and prefer those from Basha's or Krispy Kreme. Make sure you have a big glass of cold milk at the ready! I've found the sweet young Asian chicks to be running this shop and they've always been super friendly and often throw in an extra piece or two. It's about ten minutes away from me, now where are the darned car keys?

1  Thank ConansDaddy
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Not a fan of these places as they all seem to have the same boring choices all over the country. My apple fritter was nasty and could not detect an apple at all. Owner was not friendly and seemed like he was doing me a favor by getting me a donut. They don't put any creativity into the donuts and it shows. Dullsville. Old white guy donut shops are way better if available.