“Very tasty.”

Tandoori Times 2 Indian Bistro
Ranked #340 of 1,282 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I haven't eaten a lot of Indian food, but met my son here for lunch as he said it was really good. It was. I ordered the special of the day as did he, it had a spicy tomato sauce with potatoes in it, we had the chicken. I ordered mine extra spicy, it was delicious. Big portions along with delicious rice and fabulous Naan bread. I had enough for leftovers. Also had a glass of sauvignon blanc (I was on vacation) and it was well priced and went perfect with the lunch. I can not remember the name of the dish, but the server was very attentive and looking around at the other diner's plates, everything looked really good. Definitely a do again. My sons and his co workers go here at least once a week as it's close to their office, they service was prompt enough for a lunch, but not hurried. Thumbs up!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Going with 2 Indian people made the choice of dishes more memorable
The wife is vegetarian and had many choices on the menu
This is the best Indian food we have had in the city of Phoenix, AZ
Highlights: good samosas - great chickpea dish - Naan bread great [garlicky]
Chicken and lamb curries: well seasoned

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I can't eat most Indian food. It does not agree with my system. So, when I was told that our all-day strategic planning meeting would include lunch from this place I despaired. At about 2pm the hunger overtook my caution and I sampled a bit of chicken tikka. I immediately scarfed down four more pieces, consequences be damned. I had some rice and naan as well, just wonderful. I then settled into the afternoon and waited for my stomach to punish me. No vengeance came. Truly delicious and nutritious tasting. Highly recommend!

1  Thank JMHUT
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Been here once for take away. taste of food is not bad. they were about to deliver me a wrong packet then they realize their mistake and gave me the correct packet

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Two friends and I were passing through this little plaza when we visited scottsdale. We were craving ethnic spice so we settled on Indian food at Tandoori Times It was a little hidden but we found it. We were one of three tables in the restaurant as it was mid-afternoon. The waiter was prompt, helpful and courteous. Sure the Indian food was probably a far cry from the authentic, but my uncultured, unscrupulous stomach was quite happy with it.

We ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala, the Chicken Korma, and the Navaratan Korma. All deliciously spiced and perfectly paired with basmati and an assortment of naans. On top of that they offer hookah on their patio on weekends. We almost stayed all evening!

Good food, good decor, and good service.