“Massage from Danny”

Bliss Spa at W Scottsdale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located on the ground level, bliss scottsdale boasts 4,000 square feet of tension-fighting facilities, including a retail beauty boutique, a luxe nail lounge with two manicure and two pedicure stations, seven treatment rooms and men's and women's lounges. Trademark bliss touches-a cleverly compiled menu of super effective services, rhythm and blues tunes, and our legendary brownies-set a fun, upbeat tone to top off the space. W guests will enjoy 'BIP' perks like priority booking and in-room sampling.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Massage from Danny”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Best massage in my life from Danny. She fixed my SI joint problem. Would fly back just for her...waste no time...book with her immediately

1 Thank Bhavisha P

Tempe, Arizona, United States
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“fabulous spa day”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is another birthday tradition from last year. Purchased a package of Bliss75 massage, oxygen facial, mani and pedi. Everyone was fantastic. I appreciated the flexibility with the manicure -- I had shellac that they had to take off and that was just a small up charge that they discounted. Also got a 15% discount on their product line because it was my special day. i will definitely go back!

Visited June 2013
Phoenix, AZ
5 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Treatments!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am very fortunate to live in an area that has many wonderful destination spas, so I have sampled services at various spas in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Without question, the services that I've had at the Bliss Spa at the W Scottsdale are far and above any service I've had else where. I've had the Fully Loaded Facial and Head to Toe Glow. Both treatments are 90 minutes which adds to the relaxation and I've had them with Kerry who is wonderful! Her touch is just right which adds to the pleasure of the treatment. I cannot recommend her enough for you to enjoy a little bit of heaven!

Visited February 2013