“The best”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Can't say enough, this is the tastiest food ever. We are so hard to please when it come to good food. I always leave nice restaurants. ie Shin Bay, Dominics, Mastros, Citizens Public House... only to say I wish we'd gone to Sol.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Nice interior and service. Enchiladas were amazing. The taco vamporo was really nice as was the governador fish taco. I look forward to exploring the menu more on my next visit. Only weakness was their rice and beans.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Great place for trying different tacos. Decent prices. Great list of Mexican beers. Try the Taco Viper, it has ghost chili powder. Burns so good.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were recommended to this restaurant by the hotel. It was a mistake. the food was over priced, over cooked and over spiced. Our server was more intererested in her domestic issues rather than our meal. We were ignored for 20 minutes wanting to order. Apparently the server will take your order whern THEY want to take your order. I cannot recoomend it.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was looking for a more traditional Mexican restaurant while staying for the night in Scottsdale, but the reviews were all terribly mixed--some, downright unflattering. I also was in the mood for carnitas, and so this restaurant wound up being my choice. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it is definitely a very good restaurant. My server was friendly and very attentive. The chips were very interesting--large, round, fresh, and tasty--and with delicious salsa and a bean dip on the side. My meal came quick and with an excellent presentation. The music playing was a bit on the loud side for me and not to my taste, but it wasn't overbearing and would probably be enjoyable to a younger crowd. As it was, there were mostly younger people in the restaurant and at the bar. It is also in an upscale part of Scottsdale and in a nice location along with other shops and restaurants.

1  Thank Raphael W