“Everything was fresh and good”

Abe’s of Scottsdale Deli Restaurant
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Gold Dust Ave
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Everything was fresh and good”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Abe's is a terrific Jewish Deli and restaurant. I had the grilled reuben on latkes with corned beef & pastrami. Great sandwich and enough to split between 2 people. Others in our party had chicken soup, grilled reuben on rye, latkes as a side. We also did the chicken liver appetizer. It was all really good, a lot of food, and especially compared with other local restaurants with a similar menu, I thought the prices were exceedingly reasonable for the amount and quality of food. This will be a regular stop.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Dave F

Toronto
“Try the brisket!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Ordered the Reuben brisket on rye. WOW!! Lots of meat, great taste/ I don't know from deli, but this is good. I came back a second time for takeout. Courteous service and great sides.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank usaw1
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“A GREAT STOP ON THE WAY TO THE PLANE”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stopped at Abe's before getting on board a long flight home. Figured anything we would bring aboard would be better than anything we could get on the plane. Were we right!!! My wife had turkey pastrami on rye. I had tongue and turkey on rye which I hadn't had in years. Both sandwiches were wonderful. We had the sides, Russian dressing, etc, all double wrapped in plastic and aluminum foil.

I knew it was going to be good when I commented how nice the smoked fish looked. The owner told me he gets it from Acme in Brooklyn?. That's why it looked so good. Acme is the best.
I'd sure go back if I'm in Scottsdale

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Joseph B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My brother Jom said best corned beef ever. Service great. Clean terrific pickles Come see for yourself.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sunshine2369
Peoria, Arizona
“Good Kosher Style Deli in Scottsdale”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The chicken soup which was very tasty. The pastrami sandwich served on rye was hot, juicy and lean. The 6 oz. sandwich had plenty of meat for me. Server was friendly. They did a nice job converting the Sand Bar into a deli. Large venue with many booths. Originally from NY this is the closest we've had to a good pastrami and rye in AZ.

• Visited May 2013